Batyrkhan
Tolganay

Death penalty in Kazakhstan, should it be legalized or not?

Batyrkhan

Con

Our group of five people (Alikhan Baisakalov, Alim Sagynbekov, Batyrkhan Baimurzayev, Dina Akzhanova and Tolganay Rysbekova) have made an interesting choice during the pannel duscussion assingment. Death penalty; Should it be applied in Kazakhstan or not?
This debate is only for peoples' personal opinions and ideas about the issue. Use strong arguments to support your evidence and try to stay for your idea, without giving up. Wish you good debates.
Sincerely
Moderator, Batyrkhan Baimurzayev
Tolganay

Pro

Hello everybody! I really like this topic and I think that death penalty is one of the most important problems today, especially in Kazakhstan, because it is our country. And we should know judicial system of our government. As for me, I think that death penalty shouldn't be legalized in Kazakhstan, because it is unethical and cruel. The first argument is that judges are not infallible and there are cases where innocent people have been blamed in some crimes which they didn't commit.
Batyrkhan

Con

Batyrkhan forfeited this round.
Tolganay

Pro

Tolganay forfeited this round.
Batyrkhan

Con

Batyrkhan forfeited this round.
Tolganay

Pro

Tolganay forfeited this round.