Zarina
jregalia

Death penalty is the best way

Zarina

Pro

Death penalty is the best way to the society.! It is one of the first main argument!
But the guiltiness should be proved!!! why guilty people sit in prison and suffer for a whole life, while they can suffer few minutes or hours. It is the best way to all around!!!!!!
do not enter the laws and rules... many countries avoid it!!
What You will choose... to yourself, to other people???? which way is better alternative?
jregalia

Con

I would argue your opinion line by line but it appears to be to disjointed and incoherent to make a legitimate argument against. So instead i will argue the general gist of what you say. You claim the death sentence is better for society in what way? various studies agree that it is cheaper to put a inmate in jail for life then to execute them. An alternative..... don't kill them i mean its hard to respond to your argument but ill leave it as this. innocent people are murdered for no reason, better to save one innocent then condemn a thousand sinners.
Zarina

Pro

society is one of the most important aspects of our lives! First, reduce the number of criminals. The death penalty will be a lesson and an example for others.
We must proceed, of course, on the severity of the crime. If the crime is proved, and it really is difficult, or that he deserves the death penalty or life sentence, I think we should choose the death penalty. This is a much more humane thing than life imprisonment human stone bag. I repeat, with a proved crime.
Mistake or political blackmail is quite possible. I think that we should not mix the two phenomena. First is a deliberate or inadvertent error investigation or trial, and the second is the reward for a proved crime. I am only talking about the crimes that are proved and are severe crimes against the person, or against society, after all, rape, murder, armed rebellion, which was defeated, and in which many people died. It seems to me that these crimes deserve the death penalty, if it is obvious that we are not dealing with it is unclear how a man whose guilt is not obvious, and the obvious and proved murderer and a criminal.
jregalia

Con

First, reduce the number of criminals. The death penalty will be a lesson and an example for others. - I have yet to find a study in which this is proven. there is no conclusive evidence that shows death penalty detours crime and even if it does at what cost? the life of an innocent man and millions of taxpayer dollars. There have been several cases were the crime was "proved" yet later was incorrect in its first judgment and turned around. You may claim phenomenon but i will refer to the bible in this case Genesis 18:23-32 better to spare 10000 sinners then kill one innocent man. How do you justify prisoners as human stone bags? They are still living breathing thinking humans. They can still do things they still live they read think have activities they still go on with normal day to day lives. We are not some third world country we don't leave are prisoners in dirt cells and water-board them they actually have pretty decent accommodation for the circumstances. Armed rebellion? so you think the forefathers should be murdered i mean this one was kind of out of left field..... the last sentence i must ask you to rewrite because it is somewhat incoherent. Thanks
Zarina

Pro

Sorry for my mistakes :)

But I really do not understand what you wanted to say with argument which you mentioned.
you contradict yourself.
we are paying taxes not to provide prisoners with food and contains with money. Prisoners live thanks to us. we must saves tax money , which is would not be spent to keep a convict in a jail.
Convict will executed and there is no chance that he will break out of prison and commit crime again. It is like a revenge too. he took someone's life, so... he should be killed too.
I want to add one that if when will be process of proving of guiltiness, government do bugs, Government will be responsible to prisoner's destiny.
a lot of people avoid capital punishment and refer to life imprisonment, but I'm talking about the opportunity live without scariness and in order to make people learn how life is important.
Criminals are increasing. It becomes more and more... how we will stop it? I'm saying again about the opportunity...
jregalia

Con

No worries my grammar is lacking as well. anyways when i stated save taxpayers dollars i ment exactly what i stated it has been proven that it is more expensive to execute a person then keep them for life in prison. http://www.nbcnews.com...
Prisoners live thanks to us.- i mean so does 40 percent of america on welfare but were not killing them. Revenge is not a moral thing May we not succumb to thoughts of violence and revenge today, but rather to thoughts of mercy and compassion. We are to love our enemies that they might be returned to their right minds.- Marianne Williamson Crimes increasing are due to a messed up family system and public education. More people are dropping out of highschool and using welfare or other more shady ways to live.