CaptainMorkunas
Ssosme

Debate Anything?

CaptainMorkunas

Pro

I want to debate anything! You choose the topic and I'll be pro. Round 1 is for acceptance only.
Ssosme

Con

My opponent has offered to take the side of anything I decide as Con.

This first speak shall be my acceptance and resolution:

Jurassic Shark was a great movie.

Pro: Jurassic Shark was a great movie.
Con: Jurassic Shark was not a great movie.

Definitions.

Jurassic Shark - "When an oil company unwittingly unleashes a prehistoric shark from its icy prison, the Jurassic killer maroons a group of thieves and beautiful young female college students on an abandoned piece of land. Unable to escape the fearsome beast, the two groups of strangers must put aside their differences and come together to fight off the extinct, ferocious monster whilst battling for their lives. What started out as some fun in the sun, ends up as a survival of the fittest as nature's cruelest creation has come back from extinction and he wants revenge!"

Great - "of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average movie."

Movie - " a story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture."

I will promise to my opponent I shall not forfeit unless it is absolutely necessary, I will not use foul language and I expect the same from him.

Round 4 shall be closing statements. No new evidences, just a summary of your argument.

Lets begin.
CaptainMorkunas

Pro

CaptainMorkunas forfeited this round.
CaptainMorkunas

Pro

CaptainMorkunas forfeited this round.
CaptainMorkunas

Pro

CaptainMorkunas forfeited this round.
Ssosme

Con

In conclusion. My opponent has failed to accept my challenge and therefore has lost this debate. Thank you.
Posted by CaptainMorkunas 1 year ago
CaptainMorkunas
okay I don't have a problem debating about whether or not a movie is good, but I haven't seen Jurassic Shark and I really don't want to. could you pick something a little bit more relevant/well known?
Posted by Ssosme 1 year ago
Ssosme
How is this a troll? I want a legit debate. And I am willing to have a legit debate on this topic. He must show Jurassic Shark is a great movie.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Lol you need to start making these impossible to accept and choose your opponent by editing the debate (just set the standards so high that no one could fulfill them). Because this is the second time you've gotten trolled.
Posted by Vaarka 1 year ago
Vaarka
Looks like someone else took the spot. Oh well.

Jurassic Shark? I've never heard of it, but I'm assuming it's a bad movie XD
Posted by CaptainMorkunas 1 year ago
CaptainMorkunas
okay! challenge me if you do! :)
Posted by Vaarka 1 year ago
Vaarka
I might consider coming up with something to debate (seeing if I have the time). I'll let you know if anything comes to mind.