Shrek_sDrecKid
numberwang

Debate On The Debate

numberwang
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

This debate is just for fun and laughs. Basically, anybody who accepts this debate will have to debate on the following:

-the rules of the debate
-the structure of the debate
-the voting of the debate

These are topics and arguments that I always wanted to debate. Let's be honest here, some of these debates are just ridiculous because of the stupid rules and foundation of the debate, making it harder to argue and win. First round is only for acceptance; the others are for debating - that is the only two rules that you follow. From then on, both opponent and myself may break the rules as we please.
numberwang

Con

I begrudginly accept this debate, although it takes all of the willpower I can muster not to object to my opponents assterions about the structure and rules of the debate.

Obviously BOP is on pro to prove "the debate". Best of luck to him.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
numberwang

Con

My opponent has violated the terms of the debate, which clearly (clearly) state that a forefiture in round 2 is an automatic forefiture of the entire debate. They also state that a forefiture in round 3 is a forefiture of whatever property and assests my oppoenet currently holds, including children and non-vital orgrans. I hope, for his sake, that he doesn't have to meet my repo guy.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
numberwang

Con

My opponent concedes my assertion about the consequences of forfiture asserted in my statement about the rules. I hope he still has two kidneys.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
numberwang

Con

a series of tubes!
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

I do not like this debate; go eat dust!
numberwang

Con

numberwang forfeited this round.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
dafuq?
Posted by numberwang 2 years ago
numberwang
Actually, the terms of the debate clearly state that you must debate about the rules or structure, but there are no rules to the debate. But you never made any assertions about the rules and you never challenged my assertions about the rules either, so you owe me a kidney.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
This debate is just for fun...any rule can be broken and made up; that is the whole point of the debate.
Posted by Valkrin 2 years ago
Valkrin
So you start a debate...
...then say you don't like it...
...then insult your opponent?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Shrek_sDrecKidnumberwang
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture