benko12345678
Philocat

Debate of randomness!

benko12345678

Pro

(Whatever is in brackets does not count as part of debate. Whoever says the most random things wins)

Your license to publicly induce vomiting has just been revoked by the people's council of eastern Ukraine.
A magic acorn is needed, a special acorn, the greatest giant of all, Vulkukan.
Everyone knows santa is the incarnation of adolf hitler, it's obviously a bunny man.
How many peacocks? probably none. Although I could use one frenchman.
It takes around twenty of them to actually poop out a candle, but we'll manage. I think we've come very far. We've achieved so much since your expulsion from the Ku Klux Klan. In fact, I might very much say you're a motor engine. Beauty comes from the magic flying gremlin demon who will secure your secret german passport that will lead to Narnia. But remember, never hug the PhD, it might lick you back.

I remember when Stalin hugged teletubbies, it's osama bin laden now. I guess I can just look at this bowl and say 'maybe'
It's one of life's greatest questions, the mastermind of chopata, lord of the three little pigs.

I got like 50 minutes, why you asking? I understand the train mechanic, I like cars. It's more of a trick.

I suggest you revoke your plane ticket to zanzibar's top strip bar. I knew a little knock on the door of my noose, guy was an a*shole.

(Good luck mate)
Philocat

Con

I am flabbergasted by your odorous stance on pineapple spectacles. The sheer fact that hair follicles are unquantifiable clearly insinuates your fetish for Pakistani lawyers.
Besides, the stringiness of your conga line allows me to calculate the algorithm determining the currency of King Elizabeth the Conjoined Coconut.
I would further advise you to extrapolate your Japanese barbecues to allow pink mice named Kevin to get married, as is their right.

What is the meaning of long pollution though? In the whole scheme of Radagast's Illuminati, silver shadows threaten to destroy the narrowness of Indonesia's weasel government.

Nevertheless, cancerous blizzards tend to boil when Kim Jong Un disregards the balance of international leather table construction. You continue to portray a fashion sense of a disconcerted leprechaun.
benko12345678

Pro

The very premise that king kong is the pink unicorn of Uzbekistan is a false dichotomy, especially Dennis. Your final proportional coconut minister seeks to inform the communist party of Olympus that octopus is a flying sparrow. I always knew that the round rubber duckling would induce a response from french ducklings, it's a fact. It was regarded as a mighty lollipop within Iranian strings. I bet that the magic algorithm of your demise is the glorious sunshine on my mouse. However complicated it may be, know that gay algerians will always fix lightbulbs, it is in their nature. Is contempt a good tip? The searching glass of Uyghuris is astounding, I always thought Obama was the long-nosed cup. You will allow the printer machine to marry the purple paper tissue, as it is Georgian custom. The farm copes beside the consent and the king of atlantis confers the opinion of Doug. The bare chord exits behind the grave, as long as each practical motto reclaims the cured skin...The cloth mentors the stimulating adjustment of your fetish for marrying the spoon of York, the true king of Narnia. What do you think about the magical yellow unicorn who dances on the rainbow with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing? Llamas eat sexy paper clips. I enjoy spending time with the temporal rain forests' cheeses. You dropped an elephant? Eat some coal.
Philocat

Con

Your fabulous attitude regarding ethical camels truly exaggerates the rate at which crayons defecate hard radiators. But then again, aliens do tend to prefer green tea.
Leather socks, on the other hand, choose to participate in homoerotic activities that cease to bear any relevance to the duplicity of sour teleprocessing monkeys. Sherlock would actually complement Vladimir Putin on his absurd fondness for Jersey Cow milk. Consequently, you may have bought flower pots on top of the mountain at noon, yet Skip dislikes mellow trees. Adam's wife studies English carelessly, she may have actually acquired a doctorate in barbaric photographic rituals, the kind that display the true extent that factories scent their administration staff.
Are Mr. and Mrs. Eastwood very strange? I would hesitate to say that pelicans wear bowler hats. Periodically however, it seems relevant to highlight just how obstructing a damp alpaca can be to the academic research of curved paper. How then can one endeavour to impregnate a roof tile? It may seem challenging, but it is said that tall men have no fear of capitalist foliage. How might I conclude this orange dissertation? I will do so, my Belarusian amigo, by advising master craftsmen to steer clear of lemon databases, unless they desire to be dealt with slowly by demonic toothbrush manufacturers.
benko12345678

Pro

And I suppose pickles are vehicular offenders? The right of stroking the sea plate is a fundamental principle of hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and antidisestablishmentarianism. I should know, I married an ostrich. Knives are very adequate in terms of 'what is mine', at least on the philosophical field. Ottomans should lick their feet squat or compound this blasted pencil. My extreme defocating on the pipes of english skittle bags is to show that lobsters can become Morrocan through labour and not a windowed ceiling. Your true table will be revealed by Kim Jong Un, the secret identity of the bartender chairman. The paperweight of the letter shall be defocated by king Merriam of the house of Klein, gardener of Iraq.
It's offensive to confound oil, unless it's a baked mushroom cloud. The experimental radar split a paradise opposite the keen civilian as the packaged bitmap sandwiches the communist home. You ate a gorrila then swapped tires with the king of applenuts, the true secret of eternal life. You offend leprechauns by asking about the traffic pole! He is a very eager number!
Philocat

Con

I suppose, at 2pm on a Tuesday, thumbs do take on an orange hue. Do lockers have the right to Japanese emotions? It would be fattening to say so. Nevertheless, graphical nomenclature is fundamentally upsetting in terms of stripy amulets. One could postulate an emotion where ropes wear tie-dyed fedoras but I doubt that it would bring any rocks to Father Christmas, even when an ostrich manages to persuade a clock of its embarrassing anthropological warts.
My inherent darkness likes to dance with pessimistic velcro, despite your gender budget far exceeding the magnetic flux density of badger fur. As it is in Zambia, it is in socks. For if we do not stand up for the rights of female mountains, how then can we form a painful octopus? Gerard would agree.
Where am I defecating with sturdy bandages? It would initially seem insidious to caress purple navels but it is all subjective from a camel's lumpy viewpoint. There could be a reason for fingerless websites but how then could stepping stones judge the actions of cruise ships? It all seems very descriptive to craft one's uncle into leather slippers if we consider just how abstracted cockatoos can be at Peruvian delegations.
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
More comments
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Talk!
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Get people to vote!
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Comment!
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Get views!
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Flood comments
Posted by benko12345678 2 years ago
benko12345678
Flood
Posted by POPOO5560 2 years ago
POPOO5560
At last seeing something good at this site :D
Posted by Atheist-Independent 2 years ago
Atheist-Independent
This is hilarious XD
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
wow, this stuff is surprisingly easy to read as raps
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
benko12345678PhilocatTied
Reasons for voting decision: both, in my opinion, were equally random.