Chase200mph
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet

Debate votes are irrelevant.

Chase200mph

Chase200mph

Pro

Debate votes are irrelevant. My self-included most individuals in here are not capable of voting in accordance to the rules of debate (myself included) making their vote irrelevant. The voting section is not set up to vote in accordance to the rules and popularity is the only deciding factor.
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet

Con

If it is only a popularity contest then why argue in the first place is my first response. Then I realized that the argument already exists and what is popular isn"t always right or just. Since I am not all raped up in needing to win votes, I concede that votes are irrelevant and If I didn"t before I do now. Now I am off for some coffee since it is Saturday and so damn early!!!!!! Peace out man
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
Hey yourgod and yougotthehit, right, because someone who has debated "coffee" is not fit to talk about what debates are. Stop f

Also, I suppose deleting a person's comments, ending any conversation with them, blocking them from sending me messages, not letting them accept or vote on my debates, and not letting them comment on my profile is considered "stalking" in your mind.
Posted by yougotthehit666 3 years ago
yougotthehit666
Fun with himself is in love.
Posted by yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet 3 years ago
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
PS, why are you stalking Chase? Never mind, you couldn't give a straight answer if your miserable life depended on it.
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
Make that conceded in TWO one-round debates without your opponent even making any arguments, that should say. And I've yet to see you give any votes that weren't vote bombs, so quit trying to bring me down to your level.
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
You're one to talk, considering you have conceded in a one-round debate without your opponent even making any arguments, and participated in a debate entitled "coffee". Not about whether or not coffee is good, just "coffee". You insulting someone else's debating skills is like the Westboro Baptist Church condemning someone for homophobia. You can now vote? That's a shame.
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
Listen up piss ant, Chase was helping me get my 3 debates in so I could vote, and at my request. I've seen your debates and you don't have a clue to what a debate really is. So go back to school and get your GED and then come back and talk when you got something to say worth listening to.
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
If this was a popularity contest, then I would think a debate called "child molestation is wrong" would be an easy victory for the Pro side. However, it ended up being an easy victory for Con. Face it, Chase, you don't win because you're not a good debater.
Posted by Zealous1 3 years ago
Zealous1
@Dann: That's precisely what just happened.
Posted by Dann 3 years ago
Dann
Awww, dats nice. A couple of retards getting together to console each other over the fact that don't have the ability to win a debate, so its the VOTE itself that's irrelevant.

Retard 1: "It's now our arguments that are irrelevant, its the vote itself - its just a popularity contest"

Retard 2: "Yeah, totally feel you bruh - I can't win a debate either"

Retard 1: "Hug it out?"

Retard 2: "Oh god yes! Hold me."
yourgodlaysdeadatmyfeet
Thanks for calling me so EARLY!!!! LOL I appreciate you doing this for me.
Vote Placed by AgentRocks 3 years ago
AgentRocks
Chase200mphyourgodlaysdeadatmyfeetTied
Reasons for voting decision: True True, So true mu. Grammar from Con is terrible. Debate.org is usualy have troll questions. Period.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Chase200mphyourgodlaysdeadatmyfeetTied
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling: I'm very glad con was not "raped" to win votes, in fact I'm so glad I shall end this statement with six exclamation marks!!!!!!