NKJVPrewrather
Penrose_stairs

Debate.org is a quality service.

Penrose_stairs has forfeited round #3.

NKJVPrewrather

Pro

Con may go first.
Penrose_stairs

Con

debate.org is not a quality service because there are too many errors.
Sometimes when I want to post an argument or comment, it shows that there is an error and technicians are informed. This happens for at least a few weeks already. It does not happen every time I want to post something, but it is often. These kind of error can cause members to miss the time for posting an argument. When they want to post an argument, they cannot, because of the error. When the error no longer occurs, the deadline for posting may be already over, so the member cannot post his/her argument. If someone did not post an argument on time, the debate will be stopped. It wasted the effort of the previous round of debates.
NKJVPrewrather

Pro

This site is not perfect, but I enjoy it. I like the features, and the owner is fair. There are almosy no trolls unlike createdebate.com.
Penrose_stairs

Con

Except from the constant errors, debate.org is not convenient for users of mobile devices.
Debate.org has no mobile app for uses. I have searched on Google play and there is no such app. The webpage of debate.org is not suitable for smartphone users.
NKJVPrewrather

Pro

Leave then. Go to createdebate.com full of trolls.