bjoh249
Conceptua

Debate.org should not require us to complete three debates before we can vote.

bjoh249 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

bjoh249

Pro

I just signed up for this site because I first want to vote on some debates. I shouldn't have to make three debates first.
Conceptua

Con

The three debates rule, while inconvenient, is extremely necessary for this site. Three debates isn't so hard a task, but it really helps. For starters, the vote moderators have their hands full with all the current reported votes, and removing this rule would add significantly to that burden. And if you consider that the votes by people with three debates or more already have a large chance of breaking the rules, you can imagine that people with less debates are going to have an even higher chance. This just isn't worth the moderator's time, too few good votes are gained for too much work.