Rooy
LessikaG

Debate.org users should let minors enter controversial debates and not put an age restriction to it.

LessikaG has forfeited round #1.

Rooy

Pro

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen! Today, I want to show people about how making age restrictions to debates here in Debate.org is not good.

First of all, I think that EVERYONE deserves to have their own opinions and defend it, people over the internet dislike minors for various reasons, such as immaturity, trolls, etc. But, NOT ALL minors are the same.

In my case, I would love to debate to people about topics, but there's this message that says something about Age Restriction and it's really annoying. The first amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." This, includes minors too.

Therefore, in my opinion, Debate.org should take off the minors restriction in debates, and let MATURE and RESPONSIBLE underage debaters, debate too.