sackboygreg
IAlwaysWinDebates

Debate.org

sackboygreg

Pro

is deabe.org opinoin.org it is stupid.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

No debate.org "opinion.org" is not stupid it is acctully a very nice place. For anyone who thinks other wise is wrong, of course this is an opinion, like most things.
sackboygreg

Pro

oh boy i would like to debate with someone who can't even spell actually correctly. And there are lots of stupid topics, funny though.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

My aren't you a feisty one, you say "i would like to debate with someone who can't even spell actually correctly." Which means you're debating the right guy! Sure I may be horrid at spelling but that doesn't matter what matters is how negative your outlook is towards the people at this site, why be here if you don't like it? Also you should start to capitalize the first letter of a sentence: "oh boy i would like", also don't forget to capitalize "i".
sackboygreg

Pro

sackboygreg forfeited this round.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

I believe I have won this debate. vote Con.