TrumpSupporter
Mharman

DebateIsland.com New Formal Debating VS Debate.oeg?

Mharman has forfeited round #3.

TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsland.com just released "Formal" Debating. That includes Lincoln-Douglas Debating and Traditional Debating. They also have a Blitz mode which is 15 minutes per round. Their is a 9 point voting system.

DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls.
DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there.

The DebateIsland community is very civil and the founder is extremely active, so is the customer service.
A lot of other users from competitor websites and forums have switched to DebateIsland.
I was an Ex-Debate.org user, but have switched to DebateIsland.com.

Debateisland.com is a modern casual debate website with great functionality and design. The website is making a formal format of Debating in addition to their current casual format. The page speeds are great... it's built for the modern web. The community is civil. Finally, the founder is extremely friendly and cares about the users. He also personally reached out to all users, that's not happened before on other sites like DDO.
The casual Debating is great and users can get input from the whole whole community

with a great design and amazing functionality there as well. It is extremely civil, with amazing moderation and computerized spam filter.
Mharman

Con

I will debate that DebateIsland is inferior to DDO.
TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsland.com has more Debating formats than Debate.prg
Mharman

Con

Debate.org actually has a community.
TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsoand.com has a large community which is very ciivl. DebateIsland.com now has Formal Debating inlcuding Lincoln-Douglas Debating And Traditional Debating. Debate.org does not have Lincoln-Douglas Debating.
Posted by SilverishGoldNova 7 months ago
SilverishGoldNova
say*
SilverishGoldNova
I let you use my twitter to sign up for DDO and now you're using it to dismiss everything I saw as toxicity... fun.
SilverishGoldNova
@jjakemoorejj How about instead of dismissing everything I say as toxicity, come up with some logical arguments?
Posted by jjakemoorejj 7 months ago
jjakemoorejj
You forgot to mention DebateIsland is filled with toxic flat Earther trolls.
Posted by Mharman 7 months ago
Mharman
boom