TrumpSupporter
JesseR

DebateIsland.com VS Debate.org?

JesseR has forfeited round #2.

TrumpSupporter

Pro

DebateIsland.com released another new update that includes user page customization, redesigned Debting, new Debates and Communtiies views, redesigned profile, new closed Debate functionality and Debate status.

DebateIsland is troll free and you can block trolls.
DebateIsland is actively developed and has other updates coming out soon with amazing functionality! After all, it is actively developed unlike DDO. That's why I switched there.

The DebateIsland community is very civil and the founder is extremely active, so is the customer service.
A lot of other users from competitor websites and forums have switched to DebateIsland.
I was an Ex-Debate.org user, but have switched to DebateIsland.com.

Debateisland.com is a modern casual debate website with great functionality and design. The website is making a formal format of Debating in addition to their current casual format. The page speeds are great... it's built for the modern web. The community is civil. Finally, the founder is extremely friendly and cares about the users. He also personally reached out to all users, that's not happened before on other sites like DDO.
The casual Debating is great and users can get input from the whole whole community

with a great design and amazing functionality there as well. It is extremely civil, with amazing moderation and computerized spam filter.
JesseR

Con

Whats up man how you be feeling? You wrong bro let me just say that right now! I just signed up for that poorly designed Youtube comment section of a website and had to relieve anal build up after trying to find out how to change my avatar for about a whole episode of the sopranos that was playing in the background. Another feces pile I stumbled across when I decided to do the one thing that I even came to this website for which is TO DEBATE, I found myself looking for the debate tab that seems to be playing with me and not showing itself so all I could view was "Hot Debates" and "This website is literally robbing me of brain cells it looks like pre 2008 Facebook had intercourse with Skype", those are only a few but the user interface is FARRRR from superior. They don't offer user's ease of access. It's generally hard to find what you are looking for on such a small website. Listen to how that sounds. It should be a breeze. And their structure for Debating is sloppy and anyone can make arguments in the comments or I think actually part of the debating process is allowing more than two profiles respond to a topic. That is lame and is not how debating works. People come and use this website so people can relay information about a topic responsibly and organized and monitored to validation. Validation is something that Debate Island does not have its just a never ending thread of idiots talking about fidget spinners and play dough. I had to install a new hard drive due to the over whelming fear of losing my life if I left that history stay on my computer. All though the admin does seem to be present in the small community the website has just started rolling to compare this astronaut poop to Debate.org which has been doing its thing for over 4 years.

DON'T FIX IT UNLESS IT'S BROKE!!!!!

Debate island is for toilet dwelling feral ghouls that post trivial debates that make Trump sound smart. Don't listen to the man he thinks Trump is a good person lol. We should debate that instead I would release a book on this website about the true American government media and news are trying to hide and we will see if a few cited facts won't turn your opinion around.
Thank you for wasting my time on this debate. I will rebuttal if you send me 300$ on paypal and I'll tell you how to levitate??
TrumpSupporter

Pro

Debate.org is broken and DebateIsland.com offers a better solution.
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR
I agree that shat is stupid and nothing is more ignorant than the spread of false information.
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR
I agree that sh1t is stupid and nothing is more ignorant than the spread of false information.
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 9 months ago
DawnBringerRiven
Honestly debate island is so toxic and stupid. The sheer amount of flat earthers and radical christians on that site is rediculous. They even have a flat earther as a moderator for geological science. What. The. Duck.
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR

DON'T FIX IT UNLESS IT'S BROKE!!!!!

Debate island is for toilet dwelling feral ghouls that post trivial debates that make Trump sound smart. Don't listen to the man he thinks Trump is a good person lol. We should deb
Posted by JesseR 9 months ago
JesseR

DON'T FIX IT UNLESS IT'S BROKE!!!!!

Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Look, take my advice.

You love debate island so much, drag your fat @$$ there and don't come back
Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
What is a troll on the internet, exactly? If it's someone who doesn't listen to arguments, I could point to Erfisflat's debates (either him or his opponents). If it's about using lots of memes, go to Erfisflat. Rude? There was awaketowhere.

And debate.org already had customization for pages. Don't you think you did enough advertising?