WohMi
fathersandtherechild

Debates that don't use proper grammar/make no sense should be auto-corrected/removed

fathersandtherechild has forfeited round #2.

WohMi

Pro

From the small time I've been on this site, I've seen countless examples of simply childish debates. From "is _____ good at fortnite?" to "donald trump shud go di," some of these debates are simply moronic. This site should be used for intelligent and logical debates, not for some 7 year old to call his friend bad at Call of Duty. Another reason is that if their spelling and grammar is that bad, we can assume that they are quite young, and, given that some of the topics on this site are not child-friendly, they should not be able to see those topics. I have seen a post on "Should men have wrights to sell their sperm to others is that a wright?" The fact that (presumably) a child knows what that is shows that they have too much access to other topics that are not child-appropriate. While the flagging system is good, it takes too long to get down. I suggest adding a filter so that people can search for what they want to, and add "18+" filters to their posts if necessary. I'm very interested to see others views on this.
fathersandtherechild

Con

I will make my argument, Some people are not from the USA and don't know all the context of (English) or even the spelling. I feel that because you think people suppose to know all of your language, they need to be removed from the website is this is a form of dictatorship and in my eyes your as the same a DARTH VADER........IF YOU DON'T TALK LIKE ME YOU ARE TO DIE WAAAAHHHAAAAAAAA
WohMi

Pro

Are you serious? I just said that people should use the spellcheck more often. I'm nothing like Darth Vader. See, this proves my point that too many children are on the site. I never stated once that people couldn't be from other countries. If you look in the Opinions, there are quite a lot of Non-English people, so, I really don't understand how you claim that I'm a "Darth Vader Dictator."
Posted by fathersandtherechild 5 months ago
fathersandtherechild
This person is a COMI. he is trying to tell you what you suppose to let your child see, I this person work's for the US government is trying to suppress your thoughts. SHAME ON YOU. It is up to the parent to protect the child and not you, Or a public website that offers arguments for life and freedoms and ideas. It is for all people to see and just ones you think should see or not see,Please stop trying to impose your dogmatic anti social thinking to us. We will just throw the first stone in defense of our freedom of thought and speech.
fathersandtherechild
This is a not a question but a statement. Your a fool for making it.