sbarkai
Shanor

Defund the UN, Yes or No?

sbarkai has forfeited round #2.

sbarkai

Pro

In light of the blatant disrespect the UN has shown to the United States of America - I think the US should take some serious actions against the arrogance and conceit of the UN and defund this organization, who, by the way, has long lost its place or its purpose in the world.
Shanor

Con

I think that overall both sides have shown disrespect, you can say what you want but the fact is the US is fairy arrogant right now as well. So my counter argument will be that the UN is only reacting in a reasonable way.
Posted by Shanor 6 months ago
Shanor
fairly is what I meant to say, I personally think the country has been great to magical forest creatures.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
"Watchers of end times bible prophecy have long speculated as to whether or not the Temple would be built for a third time. But Daniel 9, verse 27, clearly sees that there is a rebuilt Temple in the end times. Our time".

"THIS THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE LAWLESS ONE, COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE ANTICHRIST, AT EXACTLY THREE AND ONE HALF YEARS AFTER THE START OF THE TIME OF JACOB"S TROUBLE. THIS TEMPLE WILL NOT BE THE LORD"S TEMPLE, THE GLORY OF GOD WILL NOT INHABIT IT".

You really think this will bring peace now?
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Actually um no. There are reasons why the UN voted no. One of them is this move will undermine the peace process. Actually there are warning signs that this will get far worst in violence. This move if you looked at the bible, in the book of Daniel,
"Talks about a Jewish Temple that will be standing during the time of Jacob"s Trouble, as found in Jeremiah 30:7 (KJV). Since there have already been 2 Jewish Temples with none left standing since 70 AD, we understand that Daniel is talking about the Third Jewish Temple. This is the same Temple that the Temple Institute has been laboring so hard to construct. The Prophet Daniel says, however, that instead of the Shekinah Glory of the God of Abraham, the Antichrist himself will sit in the Holy of Holies, thus defiling it".

This moving of the temple will not end well. This is why most of the world us against this move. And by the way the US are arrogance. Trump not understanding how religion nor how the world work is what making this world unsafe. If you think this move will bring peace, then my friend I'm sorry to break it to you it won't. Wait until they start building this temple, things will far worst. Thus is a bad move....
Posted by Shad0wXx 6 months ago
Shad0wXx
Well said, @sbarkai! I think we should probably leave the UN, and have individual allies as we please. The UN seems to think it can boss around the US - arguably the greatest nation in the world, and easily one of the top 3. They seem to think they own us. Let"s show them what U.S. Sovereignty looks like!
Posted by sbarkai 6 months ago
sbarkai
I'm sorry Mr. Nd2400 - Let me try to explain this to you in a way that will make you think!
Let's say you by a piece of furniture to your house and let's then say that you chose the perfect spot for it. Now let's say that you invite 20 friends of yours to your house and your friends don't really like that piece of furniture you bought and not only that - they don't like where you placed it. They now all vote that you remove this piece you bought and were happy about and that if you don't do it - they'll stop being your friends. This is exactly what has happened in the UN "vote" today.
Now back to reality and facts - why don't you google "capital of Israel" and see what comes up.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Actually the US is the arrogance country here, not the UN. The vote was 128 to 9. The US should respect the right of other countries. The US think they should do whatever they won't. And the world is getting tired of this. The US should be open to why most of the world is against them on this issues of moving the Embassy to jerusalem.