GOAT_23_6
thewftyydn

Demaryius Thomas is a top 3 wide receiver in the NFL

Started: 1/20/2016 Category: Sports

GOAT_23_6

Pro

First round is for acceptance only. I will explain why I think Demaryius Thomas is one of the 3 best wide outs in the game. Con will explain why
thewftyydn

Con

it is dez bryant{dallas cowboys} even thoughi hate them out of my mind then my team the steelers antonio brown then demaryuis thomas (fantasy football ranking 2015 wide recivers
GOAT_23_6

Pro

Since con just agreed with my argument saying that Demaryius Thomas is a top 3 wide receiver in the NFL, it looks as though I have already won this debate. But just for the heck of it, I wanna challenge something else. Why do you believe that Dez Bryant is better than Demaryius or Antonio? Because in my mind Dez is behind both of them. Antonio is the number 1 receiver in the league no doubt but I don't believe Dez Bryant is better than Demaryius. If you look in Bryant's last years he has been the only receiver on his team that is worth a damn. Now don't get me wrong Dez is a beast, but he doesn't put out the same way Demaryius does. When Dez has a top-tier corner on him, he has no affect on the game at all. (Ex: Bryant vs Sherman, Bryant finished with 2 catches, 12 yards on 6 targets. Bryant vs Revis, Bryant finished with 4 catches, 50 yards off of 6 targets.) Now, that being said, Demaryius has struggled this year but is still 7th in the league in receiving yards and is top 5 in receptions (that's with shaky Peyton Manning as his QB). My next point is, part of being a great player in the NFL is your attitude. Dez Bryants has showed time and time again that he is all in for himself and does not care what anyone thinks of him. Look at Demaryius and tell me what he has ever done wrong. Thank you.
thewftyydn

Con

thewftyydn forfeited this round.
GOAT_23_6

Pro

GOAT_23_6 forfeited this round.
thewftyydn

Con

thewftyydn forfeited this round.
Posted by SactownBoom 1 year ago
SactownBoom
Con just agreed with Pro in his first argument.

Vote left.