Sezin_Deniz
puck99

Demi Lovato is better than Miley Cyrus

Sezin_Deniz

Pro

I think Demi Lovato is better than Miley Cyrus ,because Miley is really very different now. When I answer these Question 2 years ago, maybe ı choose Miley but now Demi. I think that Demi's songs are too better than Miley's. For Example, ' Give Your Heart A Break ' It was really a very great song. In addition ı think that Miley's songs are listening only for her videos. But ı know that Miley's some songs are really very good too. For example 'Wrecking Ball'. I love that song too much but it's video is really very disturbing. Because of that ı am choosing Demi. Her music klips are not like Miley's . They are better and they aren't disturbing me. Please don't get angry to me but this is the truth. Miley is really chanced and she is a different person now.
puck99

Con

Miley Cyrus had some trouble but you need to remember she is still young and just needs some guidance through her career. Miley led the biggest hit Jolene which is now a big hit around the world. Miley is real young and talented.
Sezin_Deniz

Pro

Sezin_Deniz forfeited this round.
puck99

Con

puck99 forfeited this round.
Sezin_Deniz

Pro

Sezin_Deniz forfeited this round.
puck99

Con

puck99 forfeited this round.