CountCheechula
The-Lone-Hunt

Democractic Socialist Ideology can save the American Auto industry.

CountCheechula

Pro

Debate open to any person that truly thinks that Democratic Socialistic Ideologies would hurt and/or harm the American Auto Industries, City of Detroit, County of Wayne, the down river communities and last but not least the far north suburbs of Detroit (Tri-County Area of Oakland, Macomb and Wayne).
I stand that Democratic Socialist policies can improve the earlier subjects.
I will like to thank whoever accepts and looking forward.

If you wish to start your Argument in the next response then you must to forfeit in at least one response during any round. No corporation will suffer in punishment of total defeat.
The-Lone-Hunt

Con

Hi! Thank you for posting your argument and I hope we can enjoy as well as learn from each other in our debate.

A little background information for those who don't know: Socialism is a political system as well as an economic system. According to Socialism, this implies the state (in this particular situation, the government of Michigan State, or the US Federal Government, it is not made clear) will take over and run the automobile industry of Detroit.

To begin with, this take over scenery would already be unlawful. The government just can't "take over" a private enterprise. I find that the biggest flaw in your argument. However, for the sake of our debate, let's imagine the government has taken over all of Detroit's or general Michigan's auto industries. Running them for a profit under the Socialist economic system is a plain horrid idea.

Here is why: Over the years, since Marx and Engels, we have seen how Communism and Socialism tend to bite the dust over and over again. The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics ( circa 1922-1991) or "Soviet Union" implied a Socialist economic system under its totalitarian regime. It survived a little over seven decades before it collapsed under economic turmoil and civil disorder; there was an omnipresent shortage of food and other basic and essential resources. Two things made the USSR a superpower: the evil and unchallenged power Stalin did wield and used to force labor upon anyone, elderly or young, sick or disabled, it did not matter. Moreover, the Second World War contributed to the USSR's rise as a militaristic "superpower," while it's people either starved to death or were killed for not handing over their resources to the army. After the death of Stalin and the easing of the totalitarian government, it proved that state-ran corporations just don't fare as well as private ones over the long run. If Socialism can't provide the most crucial necessities of life, how can it forge a reliable car?

We all know Ladas weren't the fairest of them all. Back to your, friend.

CountCheechula

Pro

Thanks and let me begin.

Problem with the current system:
The City of Detroit is in ruins, and very old and abandon city, a city that was one of the greatest in the world. The roots and causes of Detroit's uprising is due to the power of labor unions and the great system and agreements the Auto Industry and Workers had. The 775,000 people living in the city with altogether 4 million people in the tri-county area. For the ones Detroit however we have a significant gang and drug problem. This cause murders and the atmosphere to not want to rebuild and recovery. Under Snyder's control the deficient is better and we have surplus. Our bankruptcy is being somewhat figured out and it is a great time to take action.
Our movie business was not a success and we need to find a really big spark. But where do we look? To what we are made from.

Solutions and steps to success:
If you ask a man in Detroit that sales drugs to feed his family. You say to him would you much rather work for a real job and make enough to feed your family, would you do it?
He probably will say yes to the job instead of rising going to jail or killed or even his family killed.
The mayor and city government can also use the state if needed but the plan is too big for the Fed's to not be involved.

- Propaganda Campaign to persuade workers for a state/federal construction company
- Only hire workers that live inside Wayne county
- Have them complete the complete destruction of abandon homes and businesses in the entire area
- Pay 45 - 60 $ a hour to these hardworking men
- Have them also rebuild the neighborhoods
- Let the Government supply start money and low taxes to starter businesses to come and invest in the area
- Sell the houses for extremely cheap to actually get a lot of people back in the city

I shall stop my argument short and wait for my economic and auto talks until next round, I wait for future feedback!
The-Lone-Hunt

Con

The-Lone-Hunt forfeited this round.
CountCheechula

Pro

CountCheechula forfeited this round.
The-Lone-Hunt

Con

The-Lone-Hunt forfeited this round.
CountCheechula

Pro

CountCheechula forfeited this round.
The-Lone-Hunt

Con

The-Lone-Hunt forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
So you think that taking more money from the auto industry and give it to those who did not earn it will save it?Upside down. That is your world view.
Posted by The-Lone-Hunt 3 years ago
The-Lone-Hunt
Pardon my typos, I should have revised. I feel rather silly but I don't believe there is any method to correct them. This is my first debate and I will be more cautious next time.