neilmarc.morts
Hemanth_Nambiar

Democracy is hampering india's progres? yes/no

Hemanth_Nambiar

neilmarc.morts

Con

Yes democracy is hampering the progress of india, as first of all democracy means the participation of population (citizens) for electing a suitable representative. We have vast majority of population is still uneducated, below poverty line, etc who are not capable of deciding whom to elect.
democracy has hampered India's growth because its all a matter of electing a suitable candidate but all over here works on majority that should not be the case you can elect a person of your choice that's alright but you know what I personally feel that each party should be given a chance say if one has got 300 votes then that party will govern for 30 days n so on. Then accordingly there will be competition n who is gonna get benefited are the citizens of India.

So lets once try this out gradually we will come to know that who is the best n next time of-course the best one will obviously get more votes!
Hemanth_Nambiar

Pro

I accept. However, I'd like my opponent to clarify if he's in favour of democracy or against it. I look forward to a fascinating debate.
neilmarc.morts

Con

neilmarc.morts forfeited this round.
Hemanth_Nambiar

Pro

all arguments extended to round 3.
neilmarc.morts

Con

neilmarc.morts forfeited this round.
Hemanth_Nambiar

Pro

Oh, damn you.......I believe that democracy does not hamper the growth of India, mainly because it is the only feasible option available for our nation. You see, ours is a country approximately two billion strong, and as a result it is impossible to adopt any other form of governance. Secondly, my opponent's argument of conducting elections after every month is impractical, as it will result in chaos and pandemoneum. Just visualize a situation where you find yourself being forced to drag yourself up to a polling booth after every month, and after that, being forced to wait in long queues. This will certainly have catastrophic consequences on the nation's stability, its economy, as well as the welfare of the people. Thirdly, even if I were to by that daft, stupid, idiotic and fuc*ed up argument by my opponent, it still would be an instance of democracy.

Keeping in mind the above facts and my opponent's follies I proclaim myself to be the winner. Vote for me!!!!( Take into consideration his disasterous english!!!!!)
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
neilmarc.mortsHemanth_NambiarTied
Reasons for voting decision: full ff