Democracy is the Most Successful, Yet Still a Failure

For every educated logical person there are a boatload of dim religious wastes.

How is a democracy perfect?

Hello, I will be debating "The Pro" on "Democracy is the Most Successful, Yet Still a Failure"

I'm actually honored. Where does a bird stand on ground that the ground is orange?
"I'm curious" I said" I said.

So meta.

What is democracy? ...I don't know!

"'I rather look at it through the postmodern aspects of things', I thought curiously to myself", I thought.

I say to myself, "Then, I started to write:

'Firstly I would like to point out that "Democracy is the Most Successful, Yet Still a Failure" is a completely contradictory statement and therefore not true.'"

1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.;

Democracy therefore can not be at the greatest degree successful and at the same time a failure.

"The Yuiru: That is, until the pro proves otherwise", is what I typed on my computer after the incident.

"For every educated logical person there are a boatload of dim religious wastes.

How is a democracy perfect?"

I would like the pro to please cite a source that for every single logical person, there is literally a BOATLOAD of dim religious wastes.

I would also like to inform the pro that he should not ask me "how" democracy is perfect, but rather "why" it is.

Butts, I rest my case.

Which is better? An F- or an F+?

I rest my case on that issue.

Pro says,"Which is better? An F- or an F+?"

but then later pro goes on to say, "I rest my case on that issue."

But... the pro never gave an answer?

Voters, look deep down into your hearts! Can you stand for this? The pro has been posting many debates in a row, and he can not even answer a simple question? What kind of madness is this?

Pro, how do you plea?

Your Honor, I would like to say one thing, there is no beetle juice in this bag of cabbage, rather there is INJUSTICE!
I ask that you the people look in your hearts to understand who the REAL criminal is! I suggest that you point to the pro!

H-hey buddy?

Uh... You still there? We got an argument to finish, remember?

I'm literally itching all over waiting for you to itch me up with your arguments.

Thus far, I have recieved none and I'm itchy all over in all kinds of places.

Well, is Democracy not greatly flawed?

It can only be one out of the two options given:
  1. The most successful
  2. A failure
But it cannot be both.

I urge pro to make a choice.

GrayJaeger forfeited this round.

I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Pro also needs to provide evidence of failure, but I won't do that for you... Last round, good luck.
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Dude, this should be con's argument against pro:
All political systems in existence on our planet are failures. The Democratic system is better than any other political system and is therefore the best of the failures. This means that Democracy is the best political system as compared to the other ones. Democracy is the most successful of all the political systems. Therefore:
It is not logistically incorrect to say that democracy is the most successful, yet still a failure.
Sadly, Con is trolling, so nothing matters. (:
Posted by THEBOMB 4 years ago
what's the resolution here?
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: this was an easy debate that was simply thrown away by the con since pro had spectacularly bad arguments.