TheWikidFool
Snakepliston

Democrats are better

TheWikidFool

TheWikidFool

Pro

I'd Like to start out by stating the obvious. Republicans were in charge when the Iraq War began. Complete control. (They did not have a override amount, but had a majority, so they had complete control as I have said. President Bush is a Republican and has become almost a figurehead for the party. So, I almost think that is enough said... But for my own benifit I will continue. Sara Palin is a Republican. I will continue to argure if my opponet amazingly finds a way to debate this.
Snakepliston

Con

ok..... were to begin #1 id like to state that hello our coountry is a democracy Def- ruled by the people also as my opponent thankfully said that the republicans didnt have complete controll therefore some of his precious democrats, enough to make up for the loss of republicans voted for the things you see passed. #2 Im not quite sure why he brings Palin into this.... she lost therefore they though that she was unfit for government, so please dont bring into a republican to slander us and if you so choose ive got an ace name Bill. Also lets look at the election of Hobert Hoover also known as wonderboy he did everythign good they elected him because they were tired of the democratic rulling also who signed the emancipation proclomation. im not saying that the democrats wouldnt have signed it, but it was Abe Lincon.... A REPUBLICAN. So i ask my opponent to bring up something really good the democrats have done except for adultry and a failed universal heath care plan, not saying that universal health care is bad.

PS. Dylan.... Magic stick!!!!!
TheWikidFool

Pro

I'm willing to agree that they did not have a complete override majority but did have President Bush and a majority of Republicans in both the House and The Senate and therefore had control and let these events occur. ANd, yes, Sara Palin did lose the position of Vice President but she is still a govener in Alaska and a so called "rising star" of the Republican Party. Also on the topic of Bill Clinton. "The Clinton health plan required each US citizen and permanent resident alien to become enrolled in a qualified health plan and forbade their disenrollment until covered by another plan. It listed minimum coverages and maximum annual out-of-pocket expenses for each plan. It proposed the establishment of corporate "regional alliances" of health providers to be subject to a fee-for-service schedule. People below a certain set income level were to pay nothing. The act listed funding to be sent to the states for the administration of this plan, beginning at $13.5 billion in 1993 and reaching $38.3 billion in 2003." According to http://en.wikipedia.org.... He also had several other reforms in the process of becoming law, such as: tax Reform, Campain Reform and amy others. These could have helped millions, maybe even saved lives... And yet they were shot down by the Bush Administration.
First of all, Herbert Hoover, not Hobot Hoover and he is not the Golden Boy my opponet calls him. With the record low having previously been Herbert Hoover's 22% approval rating, the only lower being by George W. Bush. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_perception_of_George_W._Bush - 93k
It should be noted that I am very clearly talking about currnet Dmeocrats and had Abe Lincoln been alive today, he would have be very Democratic due to Republicans were formarly more Liberal thatn Democrats. (This is why Democrats opposed salvery.) So that arguement should actully be TURNED against my opponet.
Snakepliston

Con

First i would like to say that yes, universal health care is GOOD!!!! BUT, he said and I said that the republicans didnt have complete control so therefore his precious democratic representatives didnt vote for the universal health care.

Also he wants to say about the Iraq war well let's look at history WWI who was the the president? OH I know Wilson ....a DEMOCRAT!!!!! now lets look at WWII who was president??? Franklin D. Roosevelt , guess what.... A DEMOCRAT!!!! Now lets look at the Cold War??? Harry Truman, *Gasp* another democrat, Say it aint so!!!! And now a blast from the past the Spanish-American war, who was president???? McKinley!!!! A democrat!!! OK now that my opponents argument is turned lets move on shall we.

So now that I have turned my opponets arguments and he dropped my " bring up anything that the democrats have passed besides War, adultry, and a FAILED universal healthcare plan.
TheWikidFool

Pro

TheWikidFool forfeited this round.
Snakepliston

Con

Snakepliston forfeited this round.
Posted by TheWikidFool 8 years ago
TheWikidFool
NOK_Domination you should quite simply shut your face... Because, as people who talk big game often do, you talk before you know anything about the situation, also, please try not to be as rude, it doesn't help anyone and causes unnesecary anger, and it should be pointed out that the rudeness was a waste of both our time and we gained nothing from it.
Posted by Labrat228 8 years ago
Labrat228
Voted as "tie". This pissed me off.
Posted by Labrat228 8 years ago
Labrat228
AHHHH!!! I WANT THIS DEBATE!!!! Con... please shape up...
Posted by crackofdawn 8 years ago
crackofdawn
Agreed.
Posted by NOK_Domination 8 years ago
NOK_Domination
TheWikidFool is an idiot for even starting this debate. His arguments are horrible. Unfortunately Snakepliston sucks at debate and grammer and can't destroy his case. It's unfortunate that an idiot had to take this debate because I'd be happy to rip apart the "Fool's" case.
Posted by Snakepliston 8 years ago
Snakepliston
muaahahahahahah
Vote Placed by Snakepliston 8 years ago
Snakepliston
TheWikidFoolSnakeplistonTied
Vote Placed by TheWikidFool 8 years ago
TheWikidFool
TheWikidFoolSnakeplistonTied
Vote Placed by Labrat228 8 years ago
Labrat228
TheWikidFoolSnakeplistonTied