Greematthew
Nyx999

Democrats are so stupid.

Greematthew

Pro

This is meant as a TROLL debate!
Round 1 is for acceptance only.
Thank you! Have fun!
Nyx999

Con

I've never done a troll debate, but I will be defending the honour of Democrats!
Greematthew

Pro

I'd like to thank my opponent again for bravely accepting this soon to be vigorous debate in which I will explain the evilness and villainy of the dreaded "liberal" democrats. Let me start off by saying that the Republican Party is the true party of God himself, an always will be the one and true party.

You think you democrats are tough with your homos, Hispanic brick layers, and women and such? Your president stopped midway through the evolutionary tract and never progressed even further. That cotton-picking Kenyan with his black Hershey kiss nipples has the same resemblance of a chimpanzee. All he's done is taken away our God-given, true, and divine 2nd amendment rights. Gun control?????? I can have as many stinkin' rifles as I want to! Jesus gave me that right and not even that African bozo can pry it out of my cold dead conservative old white man wrinkly hands.

Democrats are always butting into the lives of women and saying they can terminate their babies if they want. Only us republicans can tell women what to do. If we want them to haul laundy into the washing machine, by god let it be done. If they are told to make me my favorite roast beef with AMERICAN cheese Jesus is great sandwich, by god let it be done. We tell them how to live their lives, not some homo lover party that takes all of our cold hard dough right out of our wallets.
Nyx999

Con

It was my pleasure to accept this debate! Ok you said, "[...] the Republican Party is the one true party of God himself, an always will be the one and true party." I would like to ask for a source for that, and point out that an doesn't fit in that sentence. I assume you meant "and". And if we are allowed to pledge our parties to deities, I would like to say that the Democratic Party is one of the many parties belonging to the Goddess herself. (Along with many other liberal parties.)

And I would like to say that we Democrats ARE tough with our homosexuals, Hispanics, and women. (Although we also have a great number of blacks on our side.) Because there are more women, hispanics, homosexuals, and blacks combined than there are white men. I would also like to point out that the esteemed President Obama is YOUR president too, and I believe your powers of observation have failed you if you think he stopped midway through the evolutionary tract because, say what you want about his politics, but nobody can deny that he is an eloquent and amazing speaker. And it is more likely than not that he is a better speaker than you.

By cotton-picker, I assume you are refering to the time in American history where our economy was stimulated with the cotton-trade, and the cotton-pickers, slaves taken from Africa, but I would like to point out, few slaves who were bound for the Americas came from Kenya since Kenya is on the west-coast of Africa and American or English slave traders would have either had to troop across Africa or sail around Africa. It was inefficient, so few, if not none made the trip.

I don't see how the second-amendment is a god-given right, since we didn't have that right before America came along, and since we are assuming that "God" was here before the United States of America, I don't think the second amendment is a god-given right. Jesus didn't know what a gun was when he was alive.

"Jesus gave me that right and not even that African bozo can pry it out of my cold dead conservative old white man wrinkly hands." I believe you missed a lot of commas in that sentence, and if the esteemed President Obama wanted to take your rifle out of your dead hands, I have a feeling he could grab a hatchet and cut your hand off, then he could pry the rifle more easily out of your fingers.

I know this is a troll debate, and I feel like I'm doing it wrong. :P Oh and may I ask, if a woman does not do what you ask, what are you going to do to her? Oh, I REALLY want to do an EXTREME-LIBERAL RANT ON REPUBLICANS, just like you did and EXTREME-CONSERVATIVE RANT ON DEMOCRATS, but since this is a debate on whether Democrats are stupid, I'm not sure if whether or not that would be off-topic. Here, that was my rebuttal, I will make my point int he third round, I know that's bad manners since you can't rebuttal, and I really should have asked you this question earlier, but my mistake. So, please tell me for the next round if I should troll-debate that you yourself are stupid, and therefore have no place calling Democrats stupid, or that republicans are stupid. :P
Greematthew

Pro

I'd like to say that you are doing this debate correctly and that you may refute my arguments while stating and supporting your own :P any kind of bad manners allowed!

Anyways back to the action!

Your smack talk about us republicans has gone far enough! I am sick of your outrageous, STUPID, and irresponsible comments about how we are not the best. Because you are so wrong that you make Hillary Clinton look good when she cheated on Bill!

You think you can tell me what and what not to do with my guns? I will end you and Obozo with one faster than you can say, "income tax!" Jesus knew what guns were, what are you even talking about? I train and go shooting my deer with him every other day! Jesus is the best damn marksman around and when that peon of a president finally reveals himself as Satan, then that's when Christ our Lord will really shine.

I know you love correcting our grammar, and you think it makes you look so liberally strong. We republicans don't give a rotten union toot about what you spell! That doesn't make us look inferior though you might think so. I'm sure the homos show you how to dress as well! All of you and that rainbow flag. Why are you taking God's promise to never flood the earth again and making so it promotes two stinky men and women making out? We do it traditional in good ol America and make out with the hottest girls that we can possibly find. You democrats will never learn.

Thank you for the debate! It has been fun and creative!
Nyx999

Con

Oh yeah? My smack talk about the republicans hasn't even started! Republicans are fat, rich, white, Christian men, cackling in their giant mansions and stealing money from the poor! They are trigger-happy, arrogant, and they hate giving children the education they deserve! They squash the common man under their feet! You think you're so cool with your rifles and the millions of people oppressed under your corporation, well you're not!

And you threatening us with guns is EXACTLY the reason why we need to take guns away from you! Jesus wasn't alive when muskets or guns or any gun-like objects were invented. (I have a feeling that that Jesus you are hunting with isn't really Jesus, and I advise that you never go hunting with him without reflective gear or during the night. I have suspicions about this Jesus character...)

We are smarter than you dumb-@ss republicans, who support war more than education! We dress better than you hillbilly republicans, not because we're all gay, but because we're not scratching our asses with guns all day, and we go out and we buy awesome clothes. And guess what? Our clothes are made with naturally colored cotton, and they use 10% of the amount of toxins that you use! (in pollution from making the clothes and making the dye to dye the clothes) GO MOTHER FRICKIN NATURE! And guess, what, they look so good on us, because we are not stuffing our faces with McDonalds every day, and instead we eat organic food, (when we have the money to buy organic food, when you are not working us to death with your laissez-faire tactics on business!) Business needs government intervention! And you know what? Well republicans, keep your hot girls, we will take the smart ones and BREED A RACE OF SUPER-GENIUSES SO WE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD AND MAKE IT COMMUNIST! MWAHAHAHAHA! (Just kidding, we're going to make the whole world socialist!)

This was an awesome debate! :)
Posted by Kumquatodor 3 years ago
Kumquatodor
The republicans:
They've got the American Jesus!
See him on the interstate!
They've got the American Jesus!
He helped build the President's estate!

Who got the reference?

Good Luck Both!
Posted by Kumquatodor 3 years ago
Kumquatodor
Go Con! Kick his Republican-Fascist-Torturing-Bigoted Butt.
Vote Placed by danielawesome12 3 years ago
danielawesome12
GreematthewNyx999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree, it was even
Vote Placed by peterthepoledancingPANDA 3 years ago
peterthepoledancingPANDA
GreematthewNyx999Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Tie?