samsun01
debatojenvo

Demonitesation in india

samsun01

Con

First round is acceptance . I will be fighting that Demonitesation was a bad move
samsun01

Con

I think demonitesation is a very bad move . Because:-

1) If the 1000 rupee note was the villain , how could the 2000 note be the hero _P.chidambaram

2) More than 125 people have died due to demonitesation .

3) You can't just make a cash flourished economy into a chasless one , it takes time .
debatojenvo

Pro

1. The 1000 rupee was never the villain in the first place and the 2000 rupee not wasn't a hero either, these notes are just different values of money

2. the 125 people dieing could have been prevented by preparation by the government, these people dieing wasn't actually demonetisation's fault but by the lack of preparation of the government.

3. I don't know what you meant by that

i think demonetisation was a good thing because it pretty much eliminated all black money.
samsun01

Con

4)The decision was taken whitout the consultation of The finance minister .
debatojenvo

Pro

You have just posted the same arguments and not rebutted mine
samsun01

Con

Sorry for that 2nd round
1) Only 6% of the whole money was in the form of black money , remaining 94% is in the form of Gold , Land and the stock market . Even out of that 6% most of the money was exchanged by corrupt bankers .

2) For building my house I'd first give it a foundation , but this move is a building whiteout any foundation , it may collapse anytime.

3) If you circulate a 100 rupee note 1000 times its value remains 100.
But if you circulate a 100 rupees through e-wallets such as paytm and mobikwik for 1000 times, for each transaction charges 2% , the value becomes 1000*2.5=2500rupees . In that amount we only get 100 rupees , the remaining 2400 rupees go to the e-wallet companies.

3)Even fully developed countries like USA , have 60% of their economy in cash.

4) Due to this step , even the GDP rate has decreased .
debatojenvo

Pro

I have researched most of your arguments since you don't have sources and i haven't found anything like the information your giving me so i won't rebut them.

Because of this vote Con.
Posted by debatojenvo 1 year ago
debatojenvo
In round 4 i mean pro