FREEDO
1stLordofTheVenerability

Denmark is Better than America

FREEDO

FREEDO

Pro

I hold the stance that Denmark is over all a better place to live than the United States of America.

No tricky semantics for this debate.
1stLordofTheVenerability

Con

I am hereby going to take the Con stance and debate that the United States is a more admirable, reputable, famed and stupendous nation than Denmark. It is more economically prosperous and endorses human freedom far beyond that of the country of Denmark. It is thus 'better' by all possible human ideals and it has not become as liberal as Denmark or caved to join the European Union.

Disclaimer: If we hearby somehow offend any individual, it is not intentional in any way; just the plain facts of inferiority of one nation to another.

Good luck to the Pro, have fun and keep it clean!

Firstly, I am going to argue that the USA is more economically Prosperous. Denmark has a GDP of $309.252 billion (per capita is $56,115), the Krone is 7.46038 per Euro as compared to the USA GDP of $14.256 trillion and the dollar at .8712 of a Euro.

Secondly, I'm going to argue that the United States culture has spread Globally; Denmark hasn't spread its culture significantly whatsoever. Famous American singers, movies, actors, sports stars, critics, historians, talk show hosts, presidents, political leaders and economic leaders are known globally. A few choice examples are Tiger Woods, John Madden, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp and any number of famous American bands. Compare these famous icons (and many others) to Denmark's... Has the world even heard of Denmark's hockey players? O_o They didn't even make it to the Olympics. Movie Stars? Companies? American Companies (and executives) and products are known globally. Coca Cola, Pepsico, McDonalds, Yum! Products Inc., Wrigleys, Microsoft, Apple etc. are all well known Globally. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are well known executives.

Politicians such as Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, George Bush and Obama have influenced great portions of the world, and most the populace of most countries are familiar with these figures. In contrast, Denmark... do very many even know that Denmark's Prime Minister is Lars Rasmussen, or that it has a monarch who retains more influence than the Queen of England in England's politics? Does Anybody know that the monarch still retained great power in government in WWII and sanctioned Denmark's surrender? If they do, does anybody know who he was (King Christian X, for the uninformed, though I'm sure Wiki will have told you... I saved you the effort)?

Denmark is an extremely small nation with limited industry and a populace smaller than New York City, not to mention the individual State of Maryland (and about 21 other States).

Denmark has been a largely insignificant nation throughout the past, unlike the United States. Its most illustrious historical phase was undoubtedly that of the warrior Danes and Norsemen - vikings, if you will. The United States became a nation in 1788 and has progressed substantially on the global scale ever since. It dared even before it began to challenge the greatest nation of the world - Great Britain. It then challenged England again, Spain, the Ottomans and North Africans and various other nations in a grand variety of conflicts until WWI, when it established itself grandly on the Global Scale.

The United States has a vast military; second largest active military in the world. It has, for nearly ninety years, been the Chief Democracy of the world in leading the fight against communism. Even though not every of it's policies were just or ethical, it stood firm in a time of trial and struggle against the spreading of Communism. If it weren't for the Marshall Plan in post WWII, the Free world may well have lost France, Greece and various other prominent Western Nations to the Communist Bloc.

I have a variety of other points, but I shall wait for my opponent. good luck!
FREEDO

Pro

I thank my opponent for taking this debate. This is bound to be a good one.

Con makes the argument that America's fame is a factor in it being better than Denmark. This is simply unreasonable. Everyone knows what Nazi Germany is as well. And if I may point out, America is known for it's over-bearingly stupid general population and violent imperialism just as much as any good thing that has come out of it.

Now for my own argument.
Denmark is ranked as being the happiest country in the world. (see video)
That alone should show that Denmark is better than the US but it would be no fun to stop there so let us examine why.

Denmark ranked #1 as the least corrupt country in 2008 and later as #2 behind New Zealand in 2009 by the Corruption Perceptions Index. America ranks as #19.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Denmark ties for #2 with Norway as the most Peaceful country behind New Zealand in 2009 by the Global Peace Index. America ranks far down the list at #83.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Denmark ranked #13 as having the highest human development in 2008 by the Human Development Index. America ranked #15.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Denmark ranked #1 as having the highest income equality in 2008 by the CIA and UN. America ranked very low(not sure exact place).
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Denmark ranked #6 as having the highest GDP (nominal) per capita in 2009 by the CIA. America ranked #10.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...(nominal)_per_capita)

Denmark ranked #9 as having the highest amount of exports per capita in 2006 by the World Trade Organization. America ranked all the way down at #41.
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Denmark is described as having the most flexible labor market in Europe.
Denmark has the fourth highest ratio of tertiary degree holders in the world.
According to rankings by OECD, Denmark has the most free financial markets in EU-15 and also one of the most free product markets.
Denmark has the world's highest minimum wage.
As of June 2009 the unemployment rate is at 6.3%, which is below the EU average of 8.9% and much lower than America at 9.7%.
(Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org..., http://en.wikipedia.org...)
1stLordofTheVenerability

Con

Indeed it is, Pro!

Now it is my turn to Shine... Ladies and Gentlemen, let me point you to the following link:

http://neatnik2009.files.wordpress.com...

That, ladies and gentlemen, if the famed Statue of Liberty. Does Denmark possess such symbols of liberty? I think not! I rest my case. ; ) ... ... ... Well, not quite, yet. Probably to the regret of you readers whom would wish this to be brief, I can't in good conscience stop, yet.

Pro asserts in his opening statement of Round 2 that I indicate that fame is a primary factor of greatness. This proclamation is nonsensical. Fame obviously is an aspect of 'greatness'; societal standards of 'greatness' often coincide with fame and wealth. Hence, it could be ruled that America is greater. Nevertheless, the nonsensical bit is that he accused me of making this a primary point. I indubitably indicated that the fact that the United States of America has spread its culture and influence globally makes it greater. Denmark, being a pitifully small nation with little real influence in foreign affairs, hasn't been able to spread its culture in modern ages whatsoever.

If I remember correctly, the video featured foremost the Statue of Liberty... impressive. It then continued to mention that most people are more content in Denmark. This is likely true. Denmark has a small populace and income roughly similar. It isn't as capitalistic or greedy a nation as the United States. For example, the sanitation worker mentioned in the video was content because he was paid well. However, very few in the the USA are content with what they have. They are driven by ideals and aspirations to achieve more, including a greater paycheck. This is what makes the United States a greater nation; they aren't complacent - they are driven to aspire further reaches and become greater people. Also, when many Americans compare their incomes and families to those who have done better, they become jealous, causing dissension. Obviously this is going to happen - it is human nature and the United States has over 309 million people for it to occur. Yet, even though Americans may not be content with their situations, and forget to be thankful for what they do possess (such pedestrian items as clean water, toilets and showers not even appreciated), this doesn't mean they aren't as happy. Most citizens of the United States aspire to be greater.

I personally believe that the Vatican City is happier; who could be happier than those living in a religious district and rejoicing daily to the Lord? Tell me that?

Another thing I might mention, as the video proclaimed. Royalty in Denmark. Denmark is a Constitutional Monarchy; the monarch of Denmark wields more power than Queen Elizabeth II in England and Canada. As such, they aren't as Democratic. Just because the Prince is humble and shy about his lineage doesn't mean the rest of his family is. Lords and status is quite differentiated, and the people of Denmark have right to be covetous.

Ruling, protecting, ensuring justice and freedom in a nation the size and with the populace of the United States is an incredible feat. For that alone many Americans acknowledge that they are a great nation. It is rather surprising that corruption is contained to #19; for that, the US must be commended! Let's have a round of applause. Compare it to nations of a similar size of populace... Brazil in 75th, India in 84th, South Korea in 39th, Indonesia in 111th, Russia in 146th and Israel in 32nd. ( http://en.wikipedia.org... ) and populace size from http://www.aneki.com... For constricting corruption to an extent that the United States is only #19, while Denmark, a small country with careful governance and law abiding citizens of a small populace who has never had to deal with an influx of unruly immigrants to be only in 2nd? That is appalling!

Most peaceful? what is that supposed to mean? Let me clarify, Denmark has too small a military to take up arms in just causes by itself. As I've aforementioned, Denmark couldn't even repulse a few Germans until England arrived to help in WWII. Instead they spontaneously surrendered. Denmark has not fought alone in a conflict since the Second Schleswig War in 1864. They were too cowardly to face the Germans again in World War I and maintained neutrality by arranging a commerce agreement that benefited Germany. On the other hand, the United States has been the greatest and most powerful Democratic nation to spearhead the cause of the West all throughout the Cold War. They've now taken it upon themselves to spearhead the war against terrorism. Once cannot defend liberty and maintain status as the world's most peaceful. Hence, the United States is greatest because it fights for ethical purposes (usually).

Highest income equality is common in a nation which begins to hint at socialistic policies introduced by the EU. The United States does have problem with slums and the destitute, but it has implemented many plans, societies, groups and avenues to aid those in need (including organizations unknown in Denmark). Again, it is an attribute to the United States that people make varying incomes depending upon what they do. Wages are earned according to the difficulty and danger of the job (or the prosperity of the employer). Standardization of income would cripple the Republic that America proudly proclaims to be. thus, it is greatest for standing fast! As well as aiding those in need.

I'm not quite sure how a nation as small as Denmark could be deemed as 'greater' when it has more exports than the USA. It clearly cannot sustain itself as a nation due to the absence of land for primary industry. It cannot utilize much in the way of raw resources (what forests are left that aren't conservationist property? What agricultural land?). Denmark cannot sustain itself. thus it depends on Imports/exports. The United States can sustain itself as one of the most industrious nations in the world. http://www.cfr.org... This makes it the greatest.

Looking at statistics... I don't see Denmark in the 'Great 8'. Interesting... I wonder why this could be? Because it isn't as great as 8 nations all told? That is a distinct possibility.

The Human Development Index rates Denmark 16th and the US 13th. http://en.wikipedia.org... This regards human development. Hence, the USA is a better developed nation than Denmark.

"Denmark is described as having the most flexible labor market in Europe."

Indeed it does; you forgot to mention that Wikipedia describes it this way... "It is easy to hire, FIRE, and find a job." http://en.wikipedia.org...
Quite stable, I say! Most citizens of the United States do not like to be fired; they hold a job as long as they can in order to create stability in the home, hone skills and receive benefits. This is why Unions are formed. Yet, Denmark appears not to endorse this stability that many Americans appreciate.

Highest minimum wage may be beneficial to the individual, but citizens of the USA cannot justify paying a healthy quantity for a person who has chosen to flip burgers or mop floors, especially students or teenagers. Thank you.

this has been tremendous fun! Keep it going. :D
FREEDO

Pro

"That, ladies and gentlemen, if the famed Statue of Liberty. Does Denmark possess such symbols of liberty? I think not!"

A statue does not a great nation make. Sure, it's pretty. But it does not increase the standard of living in anyway.

"Fame obviously is an aspect of 'greatness'; societal standards of 'greatness' often coincide with fame and wealth. Hence, it could be ruled that America is greater."

In-case you have forgotten; this debate is not about which nation is "greater", it is about which is "better". And I described in the comment section what that meant. Here's what I said: "It will primarily include political/economic/social things. Whichever is per say an easier place to live for the average person." So basically it's whichever has a higher standard of living for most.

"I personally believe that the Vatican City is happier; who could be happier than those living in a religious district and rejoicing daily to the Lord? Tell me that?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you. That made my day.

"Denmark is a Constitutional Monarchy; the monarch of Denmark wields more power than Queen Elizabeth II in England and Canada. As such, they aren't as Democratic."

Denmark ranked #5 as the most Democratic country in 2008 by the Democracy Index. America ranked #18.
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)
The monarch position is virtually only symbolic.

"Ruling, protecting, ensuring justice and freedom in a nation the size and with the populace of the United States is an incredible feat."

Indeed, which may be why it fails miserably.

"while Denmark, a small country with careful governance and law abiding citizens of a small populace who has never had to deal with an influx of unruly immigrants to be only in 2nd?"

Go right ahead and keep making my points for me, it saves me typing.

"Most peaceful? what is that supposed to mean? Let me clarify, *blah blah blah*"

The Peace Index not only includes the amount of war the nation has been involved in but also the rate of violent crime. America is a nation of a generally quite violent people, much more so than most of Europe.

"They've now taken it upon themselves to spearhead the war against terrorism."

The American tactic is to fight terrorism with terrorism. It's disgusting.

"Hence, the United States is greatest because it fights for ethical purposes (usually)."

The American rampage of death and destruction has killed millions of innocent people and displaced even more. It has been used to justify torture and genocide on mass scale, it has set up permanent military bases all over the world including Germany and Japan and has propped many of dictatorships and terrorist organizations. Not only has it been of huge irreversible detriment to the rest of the world but when will these brain-dead Americans realize that war is both the single largest incentive to grow government and the single largest contributor the their completely unjustifiable debt!

"The United States can sustain itself as one of the most industrious nations in the world."

Which is why everything in America is made in China.

"I don't see Denmark in the 'Great 8'. Interesting"

Russia is one of them and I don't know about you but I certainly wouldn't want to live in Russia. A powerful nation does not mean a better nation. Get that through your head.

"It is easy to hire, FIRE, and find a job."

2 out of 3 of the things in that sentence are good things. And I'm sure it isn't any harder to lose your job in America, it's actually worse. The American economy is currently quite worse than in Denmark.

"Yet, Denmark appears not to endorse this stability that many Americans appreciate."

That is an entirely baseless claim. Having a desirable work-life is much easier in Denmark than America. It's easier to find a job, you get paid more, working conditions are much better and Denmark is known well for it's Cooperative-movement which, in-case you don't know, means that the workers of a business are collectively their own boss which greatly increases working conditions and causes observably higher productivity.

"USA cannot justify paying a healthy quantity for a person who has chosen to flip burgers or mop floors, especially students or teenagers."

You do know you're Con, right?

Ok, now that I'm past all that rebuttal let me make some more arguments of my own.

Lets examine some things about the most highly populated city in Denmark; Copenhagen.

It was ranked #1 as Most Livable City in the World by international lifestyle magazine Monocle on their Top 25 Most Livable Cities 2008 list.

World's Best Design City 2008 also by Monocle.

In 2008, Copenhagen was ranked #4 by Financial Times-owned FDi magazine on their list of Top50 European Cities of the Future after London, Paris and Berlin.

In 2006/07 FDi Magazine named Copenhagen Scandinavian City of the Future and in 2004/05 Copenhagen was named Northern European City of the Future ahead of other cities from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and Benelux.

Copenhagen ranks 3rd in Western Europe and 1st in the Nordic countries for attracting head offices.

Copenhagen #1 out of 254 locations in the Location Ranking Survey performed by ECA International that has asked European experts where they prefer to be stationed worldwide.

It was ranked #6 in Grist Magazine's "15 Green Cities" list in 2007 making Copenhagen the greenest capital of Scandinavia according to Grist Magazine.

It is the capital in the world where organic food has the largest market share. One in every ten purchases is organic in Copenhagen.

The Copenhagen Metro has been named the Best Metro in the World by industry experts.

It is ranked #7 as Preferred City For Investment Projects.

It ranked 3rd in Western Europe in terms of attracting regional headquarters and distribution centres, only surpassed by London and Paris.

It ranks #1 in the Global Earning Ranking.

The city ranks as the 5th most popular city in the world for international meetings and conferences.

It ranks as one of the most attractive cities to live and work in Europe.

It is ranked 11th in Mercer's Quality of Living global city rankings 2009.

Lonely Planet ranks Copenhagen as Scandinavia's ‘ coolest ‘ capital .

Travellers have voted Copenhagen the cleanest city in Europe.
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org...)

Now I could write a whole other section comparing Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, to D.C., the capital of America, but I don't think I even need to do that. The failure of D.C. is so epic that it is world renowned.

This has been a wonderful and fair debate. From what I have seen so far, I am quite confident that I have won. VOTE PRO. I turn over the last post to my opponent.
1stLordofTheVenerability

Con

The Statue of Liberty is not just a statue - it's a symbol of an arduous journey toward liberty! Let's compare it to the statue featured in the video clip you provided representing Denmark... a nude woman. hmm, this hardly indicates that Denmark's morals and values compare to those of the United States.

Greater = Better. Better = Greater. These do not equal Denmark, more inferior.

The comment section hardly provides guidelines for a well honed debate. I have argued that the United States is a far greater nation than Denmark for a grand variety of reasons, and I shant discontinue. And, opposite to what my opponent proclaims, a higher standard of living doesn't equate to being the only or primary factor of a free nation which would be ranked 'better' than any other. Though, when one considers the size of the American middle class and the comfortable homes that millions possess through their own satisfied efforts (rather than depending upon socialistic policies such as universal post secondary tuition, universal health care and various other collectivist tendencies that look down upon extraordinary success.)

My opponent fails to assert why the Government has failed in ensuring justice, liberty and protection to all. It seems to me that in the courts rights are upheld so far as they impede upon the welfare of nobody else. Hence, it must be true that the US is better for maintaining such pleasant rule even in the distant territories of Hawaii, Guam, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

Now, my opponent has missed my point; I doubt that you readers have, but let me expound. Denmark is a European nation that is hundreds of years old. It is well settled and hasn't had to deal with much internal strife whatsoever. Immigration of epic proportions has not been ever existent. Denmark is a tiny country with a homogeneous society, which has been settled in the same place for many generations. It's of a specific European culture and ethnicity, and has a uniform mindset. Yet, even opposing its tininess and uniformity, it's only in 2nd. The USA is a vast nation with a colossal populace. It has encouraged freedom of through and individualism. It has received vast portions of unruly immigrants from the dregs of Europe. It has undergone rigorous civil rights movements and rebellious phases (such as the Liberal era of the '70s, famed for hippies, 'peace' etc.). It has known political strife, conflict with the growth of unions and Communist persons. It has experienced greater changes that Denmark has ever known (Denmark panicked when Germans appeared on the Horizon, and then it surrendered. The US sought vengeance for Pearl Harbour, rather than seeking to let the Japanese' cruelty prevail.) Yet, it has prevailed, and it has become the single greatest and most powerful Democracy in the world. For that, it should be ranked 1st, as compared to a nation that isn't even the geographical size of Missouri (I'm sure that most Missourians live in a peaceful mindset, as well. Why not compare them to Denmark?).

America is a nation that has a populace larger than most European nations; it is little wonder that with such diverse cultures all inhabiting a single nation there is such strife. Look at Israel, it is formed of a great number of Jews and Israelis, yet it is ridden with conflict. For such diversity, it is amazing that the USA has been able to initiate policies to encourage at least the toleration of eachother. Not only this, but encourage toleration while allowing people to maintain such privileges as a right to bear arms. Hence, the USA is greater. While I'm on the subject, Denmark Gun laws are extremely strict. It is practically impossible for a civilian to possess a firearm (that Prince utilizing a sport rifle is fortunate that he has a wealthy family). In the USA, people possess the freedom and right to bear arms; it hasn't been restricted to the extent of Denmark. Hence, the USA endorses freedom.

"Which is why everything in America is made in China."

My opponent is being rather sarcastic. Anybody shall realize that the United States manufacturing provides a great deal of American products. Cheap items will be found from China.

My opponent mentions that Denmark is a famed tourist spot... This is why they receive roughly 43 million visitors annually for 'overnight stays' while the single State of Florida receives 75 million annually? http://www.visitdenmark.dk...
http://www.articlealley.com...

I suppose this also explains this, "One could fear that the large number of tourists visiting Denmark annually pose a threat to the environment..." * They are afraid of tourists damaging the environment? O_o Not very welcoming lot.

Let us ask what the tax rate of the 'Happiest place on earth' is... The income tax in Denmark goes up to 63% *** income tax, the highest rate in the world. Denmark has a value added tax (a.k.a VAT, which is similar to sales tax) of 25%, again the highest in the world. By comparison, the highest sales tax levied in the U.S. is about 10%. (Source: Wikipedia) But it doesn't end there. In addition to the general VAT, citizens are required to part with more of their money for special items that the government targets for extra taxation (such as cars, which are hit with an extravagant tax, making 2/3 of the value taxable to the Government.) http://newsbusters.org... Newsbusters also mentions that though Denmark citizens pay extravagantly for taxes, 'free' College tuition is not unique. Nations such as Poland and Slovakia provide it for substantially less taxes.

The average (2007) full time annual wage in Denmark is $39,143 (most of which is taxed). In the U.S. it's $49,483. 26% more. (Source: Wikipedia) The average (2004) household income in Denmark is $22,524. In the U.S. it's $32,195. 43% more. (Source: Wikipedia).

Denmark is far from perfect, "Denmark's relatively quiet and neutral role in international affairs was abruptly changed on September 30, 2005, when the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten printed 12 caricatures of Mohammed... Muslims viewed the caricatures as offensive. Muslims worldwide were infuriated with the Danes, beginning a boycott of Danish products and burning several Danish embassies. The Danish Government during the crisis sought to defend freedom of expression even as it chastised the newspaper." **

Denmark devoted 0.82% of gross national income (GNI) in 2008 to foreign aid to less developed countries. ** Yet, this is a pitiful offer. The USA, in contrast, donates billions annually. http://www.vexen.co.uk...

My very last point is, if Denmark is the happiest place on earth, why is it that this generation takes delight in receiving a free education and then leaving the nation in search of a reasonable living in countries such as England and the USA? "Young Danes, often schooled abroad and inevitably fluent in English, are primed to quit Denmark for greener pastures." ***

"However, at present the portion of working-age Danes (16 to 66-year-olds) living mostly on government transfer payments amounts to 22.6%. Health care, other than for acute problems, and care for the elderly and children have suffered, while taxes remain among the highest in the world. Thirty-two percent of the labor force is employed in the public sector."
* http://www.visitdenmark.com...

** http://www.state.gov...

*** http://www.nytimes.com...
Posted by 1stLordofTheVenerability 4 years ago
1stLordofTheVenerability
I don't think Marlee likes me after the 'Topless' debate. :P

Panda, history is important in moulding a nation. I was merely proving that Denmark is not as willing to defend itself against invaders, transgressors or injustice - instead it will fold. It does not see blatant rights and wrongs - attempting to maintain neutrality. It would have attempted to maintain neutral if Hitler hadn't invaded. The United States took action, belatedly, but at least it did, rather than allowing Japan to consume Pearl Harbour and the Pacific and just sit on the Coast waiting for them.
Posted by I-am-a-panda 4 years ago
I-am-a-panda
Personally, I think Con was more fixed towards the resolution. CON went on to much about History and military rather than making valid points about why America is a better place to live than Denmark.
Posted by FREEDO 4 years ago
FREEDO
The Prince in the video made a wise decision not telling people.
Th reporter said "What could be a better pick-up line besides 'I'm royalty'".
Well besides that sounding completely conceded and I not knowing any girl who would find that attractive to hear at all, the prince then replied "Ya, but it's better when they find out for themselves"
Smart dude.
1stLordofTheVenerability
That's not true. I spent a great deal of time rebutting your various points and ignored those which were primarily irrelevant to a nation which would be ‘better'.

I forgot to mention that the people of Denmark are obviously very fickle and insecure. They are indignant about a tiny desolate island in the Arctic (barren rock, really) called Hans Island. Hans Island lies theoretically on the halfway point of the International border between Canada and Greenland. Denmark went hysterical when the Canadian foreign minister visited the Island without first asking permission. Yet, Denmark is indubitably scared of Canada and aborted sending a couple of military warships. Not only that, but did you notice the Prince's insecurity in the video? He's too shy to let the girls know he's a Prince. *shakes head sadly* Now I can imagine that he would have been bullied in his private school and nobody can blame him, but English princes don't suffer from this insecurity. Prince Andrew even fought in the Falkland War. Prince William? Became embroiled in Afghanistan and they had to haul him out. :P
Posted by FREEDO 4 years ago
FREEDO
Might I remind the voters that almost all my opponent did was ramble on about how great and influential he thinks America is, while hardly addressing any of my arguments. I addressed all my opponents arguments and my own consisted almost entirely of pure facts and statistics which can plaining be seen to lead to the rational conclusion here. I won this debate. Vote PRO.
1stLordofTheVenerability
I think my source claimed 32%, but 50% is better for my side. : D

I agree, Kinesis... a majestic statue. Most marvelous. :P

Was it? I kind of guessed that it was a mermaid-like figure, being unclothed and sitting on a rock like that. :P Even so, the fact that it's featured in the video is rather helpful to me arguments.

Oh. ha ha, you can't vote, either. Most exhilarating. :D
Posted by FREEDO 4 years ago
FREEDO
Maybe that's why it has so much lower unemployment than America.
Posted by tBoonePickens 4 years ago
tBoonePickens
Did you know that 50% of workforce in Denmark works in the PUBLIC sector?! The government employs 50% of the workforce!
Posted by FREEDO 4 years ago
FREEDO
Denmark also has the oldest amusement park in the world. The truth is, for such a small country, it has a massive amount of perks that draw people in.
Posted by FREEDO 4 years ago
FREEDO
I would personally prefer a statue of a naked lady.

[The statue is the little mermaid by the way, which was invented in Denmark]
Vote Placed by Sonofkong 4 years ago
Sonofkong
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by Marlee 4 years ago
Marlee
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by I-am-a-panda 4 years ago
I-am-a-panda
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by Rockylightning 4 years ago
Rockylightning
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by hortonboy 4 years ago
hortonboy
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by Batmon 4 years ago
Batmon
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by Danielle 4 years ago
Danielle
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by innomen 4 years ago
innomen
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied
Vote Placed by bobyochen 4 years ago
bobyochen
FREEDO1stLordofTheVenerabilityTied