shneeba
Theliberalsloth

Deportation or Elimination

shneeba

Con

Illegal aliens have become a serious problem in the USA. Instead of having such weak protection system from incoming immigrants planting their babies in our territory we should guarantee that no one can enter and if they attempt to we shall eliminate them. Elimination processes will vary but we must make sure that none of these aliens can come over pregnant and have their babies born as citizens of the USA just to take our jobs. Let's get to eliminating!
Theliberalsloth

Pro

How could you be so ignorant?!?! I assume "elimination" is murder, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Even if the immigrants are illegal, they most certainly should not die. I assume you're a rich, white pig who cares nothing about others. These people work harder then you have or ever will. You're just an idiot. The immigrants shouldn't be deported, you should be. You're a disgrace to humanity for even suggesting the mass murder of an entire people. This shouldn't even be a debate.
shneeba

Con

Ah thank you "theliberalsloth" for accepting my debate. Now, calling the opponent an idiot won't get you anywhere instead actually saying something with substantiation. First off I can clearly tell you are a Obama lover from not only your name but how you called me a rich white pig. If immigrants are coming across the border pregnant and will have their kids born as US citizen then guess who has to pay for them??? You guessed it the rich white pig. And do you want to know what being a rich white pig is? Making a total of $150000 for the whole family so hard working "pigs" are supporting illegal immigrants and their kids so they can do nothing. So to keep things in context a household that makes over $150000 would be a couple where one is a flight attendant and the other is a locomotive engineer so we are clearly not talking "rich white pigs". Of course were not going to kill them I just named it that because the title sounded cool and the word eliminate means "to get rid of something" so we are just simply deporting these aliens far away so they can never come back.

I await to hear this "idiots" response
Theliberalsloth

Pro

First of all, there is no way your total income is 150k a year. My brother is a locomotive engineer and he makes 60k a year. Also, the average flight attendant salary is around 18k. That's approximately 78k per year, a little more than half of 150k. Second of all, I am an Obama lover. However, that's irrelevant to the topic. As you stated, you're white. Do you think when the first Caucasians came to America they were welcomed? We all started as illegal aliens. You also say that the immigrants are stealing jobs. That's just plain stupid. Honestly, you should be deported you sick son of a bitchl. America is the land of the free and no one should be excluded from entering the country unless they are a threat. My rock hard penis is very unhappy with you right now. Seriously.
shneeba

Con

Oh so not only are you a complete idiot but you also happen to be a sick piece of sh!t. Now flight attendant salaries vary as well as locomotive engineers so I do just barely go over the $150000 and that's true

Secondly Obama will drive this country into the ground but that irreverent so we could save that for another time.

My opponent has created a very weak response with no substantial information other than insulting me so even though my stance on this topic may be audacious and unique, I cannot be punished for my views for debating purposes.

My opponent claims that I said the "immigrants are stealing jobs". I never said that in either of my entries in fact I said the complete opposite. I said that the immigrants are NOT working and are just living of the governments money which they steal from hardworking families. Of course their are exceptions but most immigrants are not eligible for many jobs which leaves them with nothing to do except live of the american peoples money. I have witnessed first hand piss poor alcoholics become homeless then all of a sudden be given a home that was bought from families that actually work. This "come to America for a life" motto has become a vicious cycle that if continued more and more money will be sucked out of the working family and into the immigrants hands so they can "live the American dream".

My opponent also compares immigrants now coming into a civilized country to the past where civilized Europeans came to a large land mass where the people there were extremely uncivilized and could barely speak to eachother. Times have changed you idiot and its not me that should be deported.... It's you
Theliberalsloth

Pro

[Content removed by moderator]
Posted by 23dan2324 2 years ago
23dan2324
hey liberal piece of trash just shut the hell up u got owned and resorted to talking about your genitals. YOU LOST AND SHUT UP
Posted by Theliberalsloth 2 years ago
Theliberalsloth
@shneeba, that's totally irrelevant to the debate. No person should have to leave this country, no matter what race they are.
Posted by shneeba 2 years ago
shneeba
My opponent changed the size of his penis twice therefore I win
Posted by Macumba 2 years ago
Macumba
Hard rock penis full of estrogen?
Posted by Macumba 2 years ago
Macumba
Is income has nothing to do with your debate. You suck!
-mr cohen
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
So this has nothing to do with border policy and only with illegal immigrants currently residing in the US?
Posted by shneeba 2 years ago
shneeba
If u accept u will be defending that immigrants should be allowed in our country and how they shouldn't be eliminated as in deported and possibly killed
Posted by shneeba 2 years ago
shneeba
No the person who accepted the debate is the massive troll and the only reason I called it "deportation or elimination" is because it sounded cool even though it doesn't make sense
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
Then again, looking at your other debate on this same topic, it seems you care little for having any debate whatsoever and just a massive troll, so I guess I shouldn't waste my time.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
...We know what the definition of the word is, and it's pretty broad:

"the process of getting rid of something, whether it's waste, errors, or the competition."

I can imagine that you're talking about getting rid of people. That's not really telling us what your case is. Deportation is also technically elimination, except its elimination from the U.S. rather than from life. If your case is that you want to eliminate them from the country, then you have to state why it's different from deportation. If your case is that you want to eliminate them from life, as in kill them, then you have to make that clear. If you have another meaning of elimination lingering in your head, you might be best off letting us in on the inner machinations of your mind.