huntmurph1
Cmorrow

Destiny will die out by June...

Started: 9/23/2014 Category: Games

huntmurph1

Pro

Accept my challenge CUUDY MESTR EF SWEG...
Cmorrow

Con

i accept yru calln
huntmurph1

Pro

This game has gotten SO much attention this month, by this summer the hype will die out and this game will turn out like GTA V. GTA received a lot of positive feedback from the gaming community, much like Destiny. But as time passed on, GTA flooded with mods and glitches because children whined about not making money "fast". Rockstar's response was to ban and or penalize those responsible. As a result, they added cash cards. You can buy cash cards with USD for in-game GTA-Dollars. This has caused GTA to have players with TOO MUCH money for TOO LITTLE skill or patience. This is how I predict Destiny to turn out.
Cmorrow

Con

I totaly understand your side but you must understand GTAV and Destiny are two very different games also this argument cannot be based on facts its a total matter of opinion there are already people who are tired Destiny because they got to lvl 20 and said "There is nothing to do after lvl 20." While these same people have GTAV and have done everything but still say that it is the best game and it wont get old so in my opinion Destiny will not "die out" by June.
huntmurph1

Pro

huntmurph1 forfeited this round.
Cmorrow

Con

Cmorrow forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Mr.Grace 2 years ago
Mr.Grace
huntmurph1CmorrowTied
Reasons for voting decision: I liked the fact that Cmorrow was understanding of the opponent's argument, but logically countered it by recognizing that it is only an opinion. However, there were too many grammar errors. I understand that this forum is a bit informal; however, keep in mind that from my point-of-view, grammar counts ; -)