FrugalCarrot7
A-labama

Deviled eggs are actually demons in disguise

Started: 12/3/2015 Category: Funny

FrugalCarrot7

Pro

1) DEVILed eggs its in the name
2) They are very intimidating
3) http://myweddingreceptionideas.com...
this url provides a picture of satan in red among his demons of eggs
4) mic drop
A-labama

Con

Excuse me sir,I believe you dropped your mic. While I'm holding it I stand against you in your claim. DEVILed eggs are a bastardization of the term DE-VILED eggs which are the removing of vile things. I also point out that eggs are unborn chicks but in order to go to hell to need to die. unborn does not equal dead.
http://cdn.sheknows.com...
These are eggs that Satan could never have as demons.
Carefully puts the mic back in the holder.
FrugalCarrot7

Pro

tilting the mic in my direction
"The deviled egg can be seen in recipes as far back as ancient Rome, where they were traditionally served as a first course."
source wikipedia article
the deviled egg is a common first course obviously because it is referring to the first sin of adam and eve. It is a common belief for historians that the bible misinterpreted apple for egg from this aramaic below

"لا افهم هذه لغة"
which means that the devil presented them with a demon, the deviled egg, instead of an apple
returning mic to neutral position
A-labama

Con

bringing out a new mic that is better quality and condition then your mic. Adam and Eve were known to eat the apple because they did. They had a choice between a deviled egg or an apple and they chose an apple. You of course would know this if you read the secret messages hidden in both "bermensch and in Mein Kampf respectively. Would you like to borrow my mic?
FrugalCarrot7

Pro

returning to the original mic because i hold value to tradition and heritage. The reason adam and eve are known to eat the apple is because according to the argument deviled eggs are a disguise for demons. it is very likely that in the event of eating the apple, which is knowledge, that made adam and eve aware of their surroundings left out the deviled eggs since after all it was satan himself who got them to eat the apple and be banned from paradise. It was his plan all along but he left out deviled eggs so he could use them as spies to look over the realm he did not yet possess. he would of gotten away with it too IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!!!
A-labama

Con

Using my mic because I value forward thinking and enlightenment. So you admit that you falsified evidence and my evidence is correct meaning all your arguments are invalid. I will however address your worry... Sadly I will not be here to see the outcome of this debate. I will now release classified information. Deviled eggs were secret double agents for God in the secret war. They have a reputation for being demons in disguise only because they were seen working with the devil but really they were feeding information to God. Which led to the side of good ultimately prevailing, but at what cost? I urge all the voters to stop the dirtying the name of deviled eggs and let them rest as they rightfully should be, HEROES.
Posted by BattleRedTexan 1 year ago
BattleRedTexan
Impure eggs.
Posted by LADYBUG36 1 year ago
LADYBUG36
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay \^^/ rp. smirks*