pmarie
Originalcool

Diane Downs should not be paroled for killing her children.

pmarie

Pro

Diane downs should never be let out of Prison. Diane still wont admit killing her children after all these years.
Originalcool

Con

Yes, I believe Diane Downs should not be paroled for killing her children. Why she should be paroled I can not see. It is a cruel and unthinkable act to do when you kill someone especially when its your own child. If she could do that to her children, imagine what she would do who she isn't related to. As for her denying it, everyone criminal denies there own punishment as they want to cause more havoc. I doubt Diane Downs is wrongly accused.
pmarie

Pro

pmarie forfeited this round.
Originalcool

Con

Originalcool forfeited this round.
Posted by thenewkidd 2 years ago
thenewkidd
Though I am pro death penalty,
I do have to say that The World is Not Fair.

People live in a pipe dream if they think they can make the world fair
Posted by Bchatman 2 years ago
Bchatman
If she is still denying that she killed her own children then she should have to stay in prison and even when she admits that she killed them she should not be able to get out of prison. I still believe in the death penalty, so if I had I choice or say in anything I would say kill her, because to me if someone takes someone else's life especially if they are doing no harm then the person who is the killer should not be able to remain alive. It's just not fair to the person who got killed.