Ali_sarybekov
TheDarkMuffin

Dictatorship is worse than the nazi regime

Ali_sarybekov

Pro

I think that strong dictatorship regime is more deleterious than the Nazi regime. Because, first regime consider total control. Authority, it can be one person or group of people, control all processes of people"s life even what people must wear, how they must speak. Almost all spheres of life are under total and strong control. Also, it includes radical method of punishments as a execution and the full recovery of the property.
TheDarkMuffin

Con

Obviously, given that I don't have a preset argument for me, I will form my own. My opponent, as Pro, is arguing that "strong dictatorship regime is more deleterious than the Nazi regime." Now, and here comes another statement that might be rather obvious, I must argue against this. To clarify, my argument will be this: The Nazi regime's harmful nature is greater than that of a simply strong dictatorship.

The beginning of my argument will simply be that clarification. Think of it as a free move for Pro. Not for handicap reasons or anything that blatantly arrogant, simply so that I can debate this at a pace I can do so more smoothly.

So, in short, your move, Pro. To state the obvious some more. :)
Ali_sarybekov

Pro

Ali_sarybekov forfeited this round.
TheDarkMuffin

Con

Very well, then.

I'll start.

The Argument of Sets

Nazism is Authoritarian and had a strong dictatorship. Therefore, any aspect a strong dictatorship would have, Nazism would have. In that way, Nazism is guaranteed, as a subcategory of dictatorship, to be more deleterious than a strong dictatorship.

Logic: If A is always B, but B is not always A, then if all B is negative, all A is negative. However, if all A is negative, B is not necessarily all negative. In the same way, if dictatorship is bad, then Nazism is bad. However, Nazism being bad doesn't mean dictatorship is bad.

So, as Nazism is in the Set that is dictatorship, Nazism assumes the position of being worse, more harmful and, finally, more "deleterious."

I'll keep this short, as my opponent has yet to really say anything aside from setting up the argument.
Ali_sarybekov

Pro

Ali_sarybekov forfeited this round.
TheDarkMuffin

Con

Due to a lack of further argument from my opponent, I feel there to be no need to develop my argument much beyond what I've already done.

I won't create a new argument that my opponent has no chance of replying to, as that would be unfair. Keeping it minimal (not really), I'll end it in 4 more words.

Vote Con!
Posted by fishinbub 3 years ago
fishinbub
v this v
Posted by TheStranger 3 years ago
TheStranger
The Nazi regime was a dictatorship...