forrestokun
savannah.mcdaniel81600

Did Adam and Eve Exist

forrestokun

Con

Now for this topic you have to step a little bit back from any religious beliefs you may have to appreciate my point. the story of Adam and Eve goes that do created Adam and Eve as the first humans things then happen and they get banned from the garden of Eden. what matters though is that after the garden we have to humans who can speak and look exactly like we do today. So how is it possible that we have found evidence and actual bodies of past human like beings that are very similar to humans but may have a different jaw or eyebrows.
savannah.mcdaniel81600

Pro

Now, yes, I am a Christian, and I do believe they existed. But I do believe that they were created during the evolution of man kind. I believe that Adam and Eve are real because they were put down in history, in the bible, for sinning. They were recognized because of the way they acted, and what they did wrong. Some people may say it's just a fable, but there are other stories in the bible that are recalled in history, and in other stories, around the world, all in the same time period. For example, "The epic of Gilgamesh" tells the story of "The Great Flood", as told in the bible. The arc, mentioned in both stories, is said to be found by archaeologists, next to a mountain. Both stories mention the arc on a mountain. It's history, and there are stories in the bible that match up with others around the world. And for this reason, I believe Adam and Eve did exist.
forrestokun

Con

forrestokun forfeited this round.
savannah.mcdaniel81600

Pro

savannah.mcdaniel81600 forfeited this round.
forrestokun

Con

forrestokun forfeited this round.
savannah.mcdaniel81600

Pro

forrestokun

Con

forrestokun forfeited this round.
savannah.mcdaniel81600

Pro

Posted by savannah.mcdaniel81600 1 year ago
savannah.mcdaniel81600
Okay, look, I'm sorry that I use what is there to prove my point. It's what happens. And I hope you know that it makes total logical sense. So please notify me when you aren't trying to be rude and incompetent. Thanks!
Posted by SNP1 2 years ago
SNP1
Ugh... Pro... Gilgamesh... Ugh... I wish I could tear you a new one (logically) without it being seen as helping con (therefore cheating)...
Posted by mOnkey031 2 years ago
mOnkey031
Even though there are human remains found around the world, doesn't mean that Adam and Eve didn't exist. In my opinion, it would only strengthen the idea that they existed. The questioned that should be asked is, how old are the bones/remains that Archeologists are finding?