tala00131
Laserpak

Did Ancient Aliens vist Earth in the ancient Past?

tala00131

Con

I do not know if they did or they did not please post your argument first and then I will try to counter it.
Laserpak

Pro

There is absolutely no real proof that they did. Some could show you a lot of semi-evidence, but no solid proof. I say no.
tala00131

Con

tala00131 forfeited this round.
Laserpak

Pro

In the few weak arguments one could make in this situation to prove that ancient aliens visited earth, I am going to assume you mean to use the "Monument" path.

In this argument, aliens came to earth and established points that were highly visible and recognizable for later, such as the Pyramids of Giza, along with a couple others.

Any sane person can see how this is extremely, extremely improbable and if they have come to earth, why would they ever make such buildings on a primitive planet such as earth?

The facts are, the probability of them even coming to earth is less than .000006% of a percent, and exponentially smaller for the fact that they would have built monuments for themselves, or for us. Therefore, we can tell that they indeed, did not come to earth.
tala00131

Con

tala00131 forfeited this round.
Laserpak

Pro

Laserpak forfeited this round.