jslan
Emilrose

Did Bush did 9/11

Emilrose
Started: 8/7/2015 Category: News

jslan

Con

Bush didn't do 9/11 first of all because he wouldn't kill 2,977 AMERICANS to just go in a war. Also Bush didn't do it because when Flight 77 hit the Pentagon it hit the MILITARY Wing. Bush wouldn't destroy all of his military information and kill high military personnel. FINALLY the main reason why people think Bush was in on it was because they say "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" for your information they didn't melt they were weakened and the tower that was hit second was hit almost on a corner which made it weaker then the north tower that is why the steel beams collapsed straight down on eachother also you want to know why WTC 7 fell well when the plane hit it made a huge fireball which spread to that tower and the building beams were also weakened and the beams also gave out
Emilrose

Pro

Accepted.

I will begin by directly responding to Cons initial argument, which has the resolution entitled: did bush did 9/11.

Firstly, Con provides no evidence or indication that Bush would not be prepared to kill 2,977 Americans--one should also keep in mind the amount of New York firefighters who have since died from cancer [1.] http://nypost.com...

Regarding the Pentagon, there is extremely limited 'evidence' that it was actually a passenger airliner that did hit the Pentagon. The primary issue is that the hole is too *small* to have been caused by such a jet. Additionally, there was barely any debris and none of the passengers themselves were actually seen at the crash site--neither in the building or outside of it. [2.] http://www.911hardfacts.com...

The Pentagon is also the most protected airspace in the world, so the chances of a passenger plane somehow entering the airspace and not being caught is indeed very unlikely.

As for the collapse of the WTC, once again, there is virtually no *real* evidence to conclusively verify to the official U.S government version. It's simply implausible that three towers could so suddenly collapse on the basis of fire. Especially if we're to consider the example of other buildings that have caught fire throughout history, such as the Windsor Tower in Madrid, Spain. This tower was on fire for total of 24 hours and remained entirely on the ground. Despite the exterior damage, its overall structure still remained; which is exactly what should have happened with the WTC.

The only thing that could explain the WTC coming down, particularly at the high speed it did, is a controlled demolition [3.] http://www.globalresearch.ca...

Tower 7 for example was not even hit by a plane.

Alluding to the U.S government once more, 9/11 gave them the perfect motive and opportunity for invading Iraq and Afghanistan--which is what they had previously wanted to do. Even if we were to go by the official version, how exactly does invading these two countries ease the issue of terrorism? Or perhaps animosity towards the west? Obviously, it doesn't.

Likewise, neither country [in particular Iraq] had anything directly to do with the attacks. The most significant contradiction is that Saddam Hussein controlled extremist fractions within his country. And his execution is the reason why groups like ISIS have advanced through Iraq and Syria [4.] http://www.ft.com...
jslan

Con

jslan forfeited this round.
jslan

Con

I am a fire fighter myself and I have learned that heat and flames they don't melt steel beams they weaken them and when the beams weakened they collapsed on themselves. Also what about the families that lost family in the attack on the Pentagon. Also when the North Tower was hit the fireball was huge and in case you didn't know WTC is very close together and when the fireball happened it spread to the next building and like all buildings in has glass lines in it when it caught it exploded causing more beams to be weakened and also when the other two towers collapsed all that debris made even more damage to WTC 7.

Now to the Pentagon. When 9/11 happened the Pentagon had sent aircraft towards Pennsylvania because they heard another plane was hijacked there and they wanted to intercept it. And they didn't have any idea what was going on because when the terrorists hijacked the plane they turned off radar so they were just guessing where they were. And if your telling me that Bush would kill thousands then your talking about the biggest treason ever to happen
Emilrose

Pro

Emilrose forfeited this round.
jslan

Con

jslan forfeited this round.
Emilrose

Pro

HI, apologies for forfeit I was VERY busy. Anyway, Con has also continuously forfeited so this should naturally be noted by voters.

Rebuttals:

Con uses the example of him allegedly being a fire fighter, however this is irrelevant to whether Mr. George Bush from the United States of America and its government were responsible for the attacks. Unknown to Con, I was actually George Bush's secretary at the time (I was forced to work from a young age) and I can say that I know definitively that his government purposely orchestrated the attacks because of the desire to invade the Middle East, kill some Arab Shepard's, and steal some oil.

*Confession*

Senor George Bush actually admitted to me, his secretary, that he committed 9/11 along with his government friends. Basically he had some whisky, got emotional and said in his thick Texan accent: 'Oh, Emily, you know what I did' to which I replied, 'Naw Mr Bush, what did you do'? Then he said 'I, I, did 9/11'!

'Oh I'm so sorry, my God gonna be mad at me now'!

Naturally wanting to calm matters, I offered Mr. Bush some more whisky and stroked his hair: 'It's okay, Mr. Bush, I have your back'.

Then he said: 'Oh thank so much, I really appreciate this, little lady'.

So basically I have been keeping this secret all these years but it's time for the truth to come out--and this is what Mr. George Bush wants. Just recently he sent me an email (okay, he got someone to send me an email) saying that he wanted me to release his confession. So here I am showing it to all the inhabitants of the world! Or on DDO, rather.

Mr. George wants you to know that he was responsible for 9/11 because he's tired of living a lie and being a puppet to *cough*, people, *cough*. He's ready for you all to know.

Here we have it, an actual confession.

Cons resolution has thus been negated, George Bush did in fact commit 9/11. But it should be recognized that he primarily blames the Zionists and stated to me that they 'made him do it' and additionally that they are 'to blame for everything in the world', he actually attributes his low IQ and severe lack of intelligence to 'the Jews'...but of course, Mr. Bush was always able to make exceptions for me as I am apparently 'a new Jew', which he was stated as saying 'is a rare commodity'.

Here is the full confession that George Bush recorded last week and sent to me:

You heard it here first!

http://vocaroo.com...

VOTE PRO!
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
Omg that is supposed to be 'nice' Jew...I swear the spellcheck did that.
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
Okayyyyy.
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
George Bush has GOT YOU.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
*of the towers...

What is up with me and my horrid typing today?
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
The reason the towers fell was not due to fire or outer/cosmetic damage, but rather because the steel supports in the center of the were practically obliterated on impact, and kept on deteriorating as the fire progressed.
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
No subject is non-debtable.
Posted by Master_Fallow 1 year ago
Master_Fallow
And for a minute I thought the stpudity of conspiracy theories were nonexistent on this website, what a shame....
Posted by HarrisonJHamilton 1 year ago
HarrisonJHamilton
I think Bush is actually innocent though I do think 9/11 was an inside job. I believe Bush was manipulated and abused by Cheney, Rumsfield, and the Neocons to establish the Patriot Act, two prolonged wars, and a steady transition to a tyrannical surveillance state in the USA
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
hldemi
You know how we can be sure that Bush didnt do it ? Because it worked .
Posted by n7 1 year ago
n7
bush not did 9/11 terrorist did. bin osama 9/11 did.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
jslanEmilroseTied
Vote Placed by Mikal 1 year ago
Mikal
jslanEmilroseTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Lee001 1 year ago
Lee001
jslanEmilroseTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF from Con.