henry_taylor01
Stupidape

Did God create evil?

henry_taylor01 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

henry_taylor01

Pro

God created our universe and everything inside it. Therefore he must've created evil!

If God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent, why did he knowingly create evil?
Stupidape

Con

God did not create evil because God doesn't exist. There is no scientific proof that God exists. Considering the amount of fields science covers, we can believe beyond a reasonable doubt God doesn't exist. [0]

0. http://www.huffingtonpost.com...?
henry_taylor01

Pro

Personally, I do not believe in God, but we can't 100% rule out the possibility. I am not suggesting that we need evidence to prove that God is not real, as that is ridiculous.

I think we can agree on this issue, but I was hoping to make some Christians look idiotic!!
Stupidape

Con

God did not create evil because God does not exist. We can show this via infinite regressions. That who created the creator, becoming increasingly complex with each creator. Since, a creator must be more complex than a creation. The constants of the universe were set by the multiverse theory, then quantum fluctuations were the first spark for the big bang, abiogenesis for first life, and then we evolved into these dumb ape creatures that walk into objects while playing pokemon go.

Thanks for the debate.
Posted by That1blackguy 1 year ago
That1blackguy
Science can only provide theories as to how humanity began. Theory can easily be dismissed and or distorted to fit ones narritive.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
the question what created us presupposes humans are created
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
What created us ?? is a createt question created in us and by us. What created the ice in my freecer in a given moment is my creation of a question but not the process. .
Posted by David_Debates 1 year ago
David_Debates
*interesting
Posted by David_Debates 1 year ago
David_Debates
What, then, created us? Or were we somehow created by ourselves, which were not in existence?

Intresting theory though, I've never heard it before.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
That would be an example of "my" thesis. (in me by me)
""What is created, (in us), in a given moment is the only thing that could be created in that given moment, (by us).""
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
not good or real*
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
god is holy, not good
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
did evil create god?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
There is no evil. There is no god. What is created, (in us), in a given moment is the only thing that could be created in that given moment, (by us).