Boos00816290
Billjunior

Did God create the universe or did it just evolve?

Billjunior has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Boos00816290

Pro

If God did not create the universe then how do you explain the mixture of air?
Billjunior

Con

Hi there! Glad to debate this topic. Now then, lets get into it.

Since the burden of proof rests on you, all I have to do is rebut your arguments. In response to your question, I will answer that I don't need to explain the mixture of air. I do not know enough about the world and physics to explain air existed. However, the fact that I do not know the answer to your question does not mean that god created the universe. Just because we do not know how this occurred, doesn't mean that we can jump to conclusions. People used to to not know how magnets work, so they concluded god must have made them work. Similarly, we do not know much about the big bang, but doesn't mean that we need a supernatural explanation.

So, can you please prove to me that god created the universe
Boos00816290

Pro

I'm not merely trying to prove that God exists, I'm just marveling at the magnitude of the miracle of a scientific molecule and its mechanisms. I am not intending to prove anything to anybody. All I am saying is that I am a witness to his miracles. My testimony is my proof. His miracles surround us everyday. If you have the eyes to see you will see, if you have the ears to hear then you will hear it. I just using the analogy of scientific termanology to hopefully see their point of view. Such scientist are nonGod believing must be seen and proven with data to be real. I am trying to bridge the gap between science and God.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
And how we evolved.
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
It created it self..
https://www.youtube.com...
(you can skip the first 20 min.)
Thats great "news"..No god that can make it "go away"...Tomorrow..
Posted by Freakoutimaninja235 1 year ago
Freakoutimaninja235
I'm so damn tempted play Devil's advocate here...
Posted by warren42 1 year ago
warren42
This is seriously the best pro-creationism argument you could come up with?
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
Define "mixture of air".