Reptilian666
Imperiah

Did Hitler Do Something Wrong?

Reptilian666

Pro

Hitler did nothing wrong
Imperiah

Con

I accept your challenge.
Reptilian666

Pro

Yea i love hitler
He was a great leader
Imperiah

Con

Hitler truly was a great leader, though he made mistakes like any other human being. We can include the unnecessary attack on USSR, in 1941. That opened way for more war, and Nazi Germany already had enough of it. It brought Germany to its ruin, and they lost the war to the Allies. This war Hitler's biggest mistake, which concludes he did do something wrong, both for him and his people.
Reptilian666

Pro

Reptilian666 forfeited this round.
Imperiah

Con

In my imagination, my opponent would use logical arguments for the debate, even being his views different from the majority of the population in the world. Let this unfortunate debate end, then, and please vote Con. Thank you! =)
Posted by Imperiah 1 year ago
Imperiah
And harrytruman, I agree with you. Getting involved in a crime makes you necessarily into it.
Posted by Imperiah 1 year ago
Imperiah
Commenters, please note that this 'debate' (wasn't much of one) was meant for talking about Stalin. My ideologies are something to be debated in another place.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
Ahh! Ahhh! No one brings up the Jewish holocaust? No one brings up the genocide of the Chinese at the hands of the Japanese? No Hitler was not the Japanese evil dictator, but according to the bible, being an accomplice to a crime is just as bad as actually doing it, which means we may also attribute the massacre of the Ethiopians by Italy to be on him too.
Posted by Dkice4 1 year ago
Dkice4
The thing about this, is that Stalin was way worse than Hitler ever was. During his reign, over 60 million people died, and 20 million are attributed directly to Stalin's command. That is 1,830 people every day. He even appointed a man Genrikh Yagoda, who killed millions of gentiles, the West never batted an eye. (He even looked similar to Hitler).
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I am a Pro Hitler, Nazi. Hitler may be one of my more prominent idols, however, He was by no means without Error. So no. Hitler did in fact do many things Wrong.
Posted by Mr_bucket 1 year ago
Mr_bucket
This will be fun. In a way I can see both sides.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
And someone else is taking an unpopular position just to be the guy that supports an unpopular opinion.

Next
Posted by KyronTheWise 1 year ago
KyronTheWise
Could be an interesting debate if it you segue from that declaration into an argument about morality and whether or not it is universal.