Masterful
Dontarguewithmenerds

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

Dontarguewithmenerds has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Con

Overpopulation is an epidemic today. If Hitler had not purged the Jews, then we would not only have to stand in queues for ages, but we'd have Jews running around everywhere.
I've been to The "Concentration" camps in Poland and even the tour guide says
"Hitler was on Ok guy, just way ahead of his time."
Let's face it, democracy is broken and we need a dictator to get things done. Purge the remnants of the Jewish race and have a hefty birth tax on blacks.
Then, when the black population gets low enough, we can overwhelm them and force them into slavery.
Even now the Asians are taking over, so many of them. Maybe we should attack their water with bio chemicals to cut their numbers in half.

What do you think of these epidemics?
Dontarguewithmenerds

Pro

ok well ur clearly crazy homeboy
Masterful

Con

Hitler (peace be with him.)was a mastermind, he managed to get Germany out of a great depression and bought manufacturing to a new great hight. http://www.fsmitha.com...

Hitler, realised Jews were nasty, plotting, money hungry goblins and decided to exterminate them.
All he did was trap them in prison them and force them to work.
Obviously the Jews bags went around spreading lies about Hitler(peace be with him.), because he did mistreat them, but it was justified. Anne Frank is a lying w.h.o.r.e. The Nazi's never rounded up the jews, but simply placed a pot of gold in the middle of a prison and they came by the train loads. I mean these Jews migrated in their millions for one pot of gold.

Hail Hitler!
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I want to apologise for this filth. I am not a racist, nor do I worship Hitler.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
No Taust, and it sickens me that much of the world believes Hitler was the bad guy. He wasn't. He was simply a victim of propaganda.
All he really did wrong was kill 6 million Jews, but I've done a debate on that and it was kinda justified.
Posted by Taust 1 year ago
Taust
Ummmmmm...you're joking, right? Please tell me you are.
Posted by Gregg_Hyde 1 year ago
Gregg_Hyde
As a Jew. Banter.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
Cosmo. I'm pleased that you're keeping up with my debates, and I welcome the constructive criticism, it shows you're really into it.

Cheers bro =)
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I can hail him if i want
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
It's actually "Heil," not "Hail."
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
The question is:

What happened to the 6 million bodies? 360,000,000 kg = 360,000 tons of human flesh and bone.

What happened to it all?

Flesh went to pig feed.
Fat was turned into soap.
Skin was turned into leather.
Bones were turned into dust, water added and used for fertiliser.

Hitler= F.U.C.K.I.N.G GENIUS.
Posted by longjohnjim 1 year ago
longjohnjim
i strongly believe that Hitler did not do anything wrong. his use of gas was extremely effisiant and a good thing all round. following from this, trump should follow suit.
Posted by Hawkecrail 1 year ago
Hawkecrail
Hitler did nothing wrong apparently. We must finish what he started, because reasons