Beyacth
PowerPikachu21

Did I create the universe and everything in existence??

Beyacth

Pro

So yes, I did create the universe. No it was not god, nor the big bang. I am god. See, science explains that there was a big bang. But we all know how complicated science is with all their variables and other fake explanations. But Occam's razor favors the more simple cause, and the simple cause is the more probable cause. My explanation for why the universe came into existence is because it just did when i felt like it. And so I created the universe and everything in existence. CHECKMATE SCIENCE!!!! Ha Ha!science is just too stupid to even be stupid.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I was sent here by my ruler, Arceus. He created the universe, not you. He watches over all, and you don't. Why did Arceus create us? It was to have a fascinating universe to watch over. Isn't it majestic? But now he's questioning if it was a good idea with all that's ongoing, like Trump's presidency.
Beyacth

Pro

I created the universe, and in my universe he doesnt exist. Also you are just like science. Claiming it wasnt me who created the universe. Your explenation is complex, just like science. Your....thing......, it created the universe because it was fascinating and majestic, and he likes to watch over us? Please! that is already so complex compared to my explanation, in which it came about just at my will. The simpler explanation is the more probable cause. So my explanation is better
PowerPikachu21

Con

Sorry for the long delay. Didn't realize it was my turn to post.

And how is Arceus complex? He's our God, and that's it. Nothing more to it. And who said you're the authority? Arceus knows he's the god, and knows you're an imposter. On top of that, I'm a loyal follower to him.
Beyacth

Pro

Arceus is the imposter. Arceus is the loyal follower to ME, and so are you. I gave you life, because i just spontaneously felt like it one day. I will also take away your imagination if you do not stop insisting Arceus is real. Remember, it is I who gave you life,who gave you freedom, and who created the world. Do not challenge me!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I was sent here by my ruler, Arceus. He created the universe, not you. He watches over all, and you don't. Why did Arceus create us? It was to have a fascinating universe to watch over. Isn't it majestic? But now he's questioning if it was a good idea with all that's ongoing, like Trump's presidency. You don't have the authority.
Beyacth

Pro

Ok. I will report your previous argument as spam. You have already posted the same argument in argument 1. The only difference was the last sentence.
PowerPikachu21

Con

You know you aren't as good as Arceus. You'll be sent o hell for impersonation, and you know it! Ha!
Beyacth

Pro

Why havent you gotten in trouble for spamming? And arceus is false, because i am true
PowerPikachu21

Con

It seems we're at an impasse. We both claim our claims are true, yet have no real evidence for or against the claims presented. And obviously, ourselves aren't evidence, because that's circular reasoning; having to presuppose our claims are true to trust it, with the reason still being "because we're right".
Posted by PowerPikachu21 12 months ago
PowerPikachu21
@C_e_e "No ship, Sherlock!"
Posted by C_e_e 12 months ago
C_e_e
Con looks like Pikachu a little bit. Whereas, Pro reminds me of the devil.
Posted by Beyacth 1 year ago
Beyacth
Of course he didnt respond. I instantly will win
Posted by Beyacth 1 year ago
Beyacth
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
So yes, Arceus did create the universe. No it was not Beyacth, nor the big bang. Arceus is god. See, science explains that there was a big bang. But we all know how complicated science is with all their variables and other fake explanations. But Occam's razor favors the more simple cause, and the simple cause is the more probable cause. My explanation for why the universe came into existence is because Arceus wanted a world to rule over. And so it created the universe and everything in existence. CHECKMATE SCIENCE!!!! Ha Ha! science is just too stupid to even be stupid. Checkmate Beyacth! Phonies do not to unnoticed!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Ha! Checkmate. Arceus is much higher authority than you.