Chombo
Jamesmith

Did Native Americans really exist?

Jamesmith has forfeited round #1.

Chombo

Con

So think about it, when is the last time you actually saw a "Native American?" They are just Asians faking it. Think about it, if birds are so hard to kill, then why did they have big hats made out of their feathers? It just doesn't add up. They are a creation by companies to sell products, and make white people feel bad. Whether they are selling "Redskin" football team merch, or dream catchers, they are profiting off of it. They also sell us the story of a genocide by the white folk, I mean really, where are the skeletal remains? Show me a genuine genocide by the white people, then tell me that I am guilty.
Posted by Chombo 7 months ago
Chombo
I have thought this topic over many times, I understand that it may seem completely absurd that a whole race of people may not have existed. What I am saying is that while they were around, they were not around in the way they are depicted in media. They were simply Asians that were over here, and the idea of native Americans is a simple marketing ploy.
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 7 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
yeah. I'd like to debate you but i"m just gonna blow up at you. this is unbelievable I want to know what your parents think
Youraverageunicorn
Posted by Nd2400 7 months ago
Nd2400
You need to read a history book Or better yet research this on the internet, or more specific google it.