Thedebater88
IsObamaASpaceLizard

Did OJ Simpson commit the murder

Started: 4/30/2015 Category: News

Thedebater88

Pro

OJ Simpson is guilty of the murder. First of all they have DNA evidence from the bloody foot prints that OJ left at the scene of the crime. Also, Nicole Brown Simpsons sister saw OJ push them against a wall. He was proven innocent but then robbed a store and was arrested. He was proven Guilty and Innocent but he is a murderer.
IsObamaASpaceLizard

Con

ok mah niqqa the truth is the govt space lizards framed oj because all 3 of dem foolz were findin out about the truth of the govt reptiles. #king kunta
Posted by drouel 2 years ago
drouel
yes, he is
Posted by dpclippers 2 years ago
dpclippers
He wrote a book explaining how he committed the murder!!
Posted by Espera 2 years ago
Espera
...Tch. He was proven innocent in a court of law - that is the fact. Further he didn't rob a store - instead he was robbed and he attempted to steal back his stuff instead of just calling the police. Which has nothing to do with whether or not you personally think he's guilty or not.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
I hate to step in again... But I think you had multiple rounds last time, under a single round you have given up your ability to refute claims, thus it's an almost automatic win for your opponent.

For single round arguments, I strongly suggest posting them in the opinion section instead of the debate section.
Posted by Thedebater88 2 years ago
Thedebater88
Thank you Ragnar, Sorry for my mistake.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Under the current resolution, you are con, as in supposed to be arguing for his innocence. Please edit the resolution, or which side you are.
Posted by counterret 2 years ago
counterret
I agree with Mr. Debater88