MattMichalski
trevorleaf

Did Trevor flip a car while I was in it?

MattMichalski has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/24/2017 Category: Cars
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

trevorleaf

Con

Well to tell you the truth, no I did not flip the car when the previous debater Matt M was in the car. The car technically did flip, but it did end up on it's side, just because I was in the front seat does not mean I can be the reason for the accident.
MattMichalski

Pro

I anxiously observed as Trevor decided to turn on the car's wiper fluid from the passengers seat, rolled down his window, reached out the window to get some wiper fluid on his hand and proceeded to wipe it on the clothes of the driver. This distraction led to the car veering off into the oncoming traffic lane where I watched as a rather large Chevy Silverado was on course to obliterate us. The driver realized this and jerked the wheel to the right which caused us to spin out and tip up into someone's lawn.
trevorleaf

Con

Stop leaving out all the details