megotomatron1
helicopter

Did duke university do 9/11

helicopter has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

megotomatron1

Con

Duke did not do 9/11, george bush did. Well dick cheney did because george bush was just his puppet or remote control car. There is thousands of letters of evidence in which m=mc2 and gravity exists. SO if the world is round why cant a kid just dream of santa. No, this is blasphemy against allah and doesn't deserve two chocolate chips.
helicopter

Pro

Duke recently posted on its website - "The Duke University community will recognize the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks with several campus events that explore the issues and emotions behind one of the most profound days in American history.

Some events draw on faculty expertise to analyze terrorism and national security issues, or the impact of 9/11 on Muslim Americans, global relations and religion. Other events focus on the grief and sadness surrounding the tragedy through photographs, music and film." This is conclusive evidence that Duke is tightly related to the terror attacks committed on September 11 2001. Furthermore it could also be concluded that Grayson Allen is Osama Bin Laden reincarnated.
megotomatron1

Con

Nature"s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf"s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Using this as nuclear wepons means words defeat the purpose of the distance to the radioctivve spiders grandmas factory.
Go frick your frickity frack
helicopter

Pro

What the f*ck did you just f*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I"m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You"re f*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a*s off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn"t, you didn"t, and now you"re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You"re f*cking dead, kiddo.
megotomatron1

Con

Gavin chill out dude, dont want to get in trouble. We know each other everyone, not actually navy seal
Posted by m8 1 year ago
m8
This is a pretty good debate. I can't wait to see how it ends. Hopefully they kill the bad guy.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
Post 1 edit: Abominable*

I also think this debate directly ties in the Jewish population.
See they're literal leeches, sucking the blood out of our economy, then spending that money on high grade cocaine, where they snort the power the fat a.s.s of a trans hooker, using their enlarged noses.

Soulless goblins with only greed at the forefront of their mind. We must behead and slay these foul sickening creatures, and torture their children through water boarding.

They want to eat our babies. They want to see us suffocate under the eight of our own poverty and despair.

I will rape a Jewish male on live, national TV, as a warning to all over Jews who dare harm us.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
I think I understand the premise of this debate.
It's got a lot to do with black people. See they f*cking fester in the shadows like tiny little rats, chittering in the darkened night, where they hide their abdominal and unholy skin colour.
Spewing lies about oppression and poverty.
They have rights, they have the right to die! I will not rest until we ensure America is no longer a f*cking giant zoo, full of animalistic sub-humans.
You are not human if you look like a chimp. You are not human if you fling and eat your own sh*t. You are not human. Period. Because you're black and because you're unholy.

We need to brutally and indiscriminately, rape their women, until they meet a bloody, vaginal filled end.

RAPE AND MURDER! RAPE AND MURDER!

SLAY THE UNHOLY DEMONS! PENETRATE THE DEMON WHORE-WOMEN.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
Pro wins for trolling the troll
Posted by 21theoremsucks 1 year ago
21theoremsucks
I agree with the gentleman from the PRO side, because honestly Grayson Allen should go shove it. He and Osama Bin Laden were obviously partners in crime back in the 2000's. Osama then proceeded to Grayson when he was in highschool and when he saw Grayson's talents with tripping. Osama then approached Grayson and told him, "Grayson, go wherever your tripping takes you." Well, as we all know, Grayson's tripping brought him right to the waiting hands of Coach Mike Osama K. It has been proven by many scientists and theologians that Osama's last words were, "Tell Grayson that his only talent is tripping, and I find it very attractive!" This therefore proves the fact that Duke was directly involved in 9/11.