JOHNANGEL
tuki

Did jesus really rise from the dead

JOHNANGEL

Con

I FOR ONE DO NOT THINK THAT JESUS RISED FROM THE DEAD. THAT IS SCIENTIFICALY IMPOSIBLE ONLINE A MACHINE CAN BE RECREATED AFTER IT IS BROKEN,KILLED AND BURIED SO CAN U EXPLAIN HOW JESUS THE PROPHET OF GOD RISED FROM THE DEAD PLEASE. CHRISTIANS READ THE BIBLE IN ORDER TO LEARN MORE THINGS ABOUT GOD BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT THE BIBLE SHOULD BE LED AS A WAY OF LIFE FOR A HUMAN WHO BELIEVES IN CHRIST JESUS THE CHRISTIAN PROPHET WHO WAS SENT TO SAVE MAN FROM HE'S SINS.MY EVERY CHRISTIAN TELL ME .tuki
tuki

Pro

No listen here M.R Angle or whatever you call yourself according to the Bible Jesus was raised immediately after he died that was after 3 days, judging by your argument i think u are a Scienticed and not a Christian as i really am s read the Bible more oftenly ok M.R Sir?
JOHNANGEL

Con

give me a verse,chapter,book and type of bible that says jesus the prophet was raised from the dead mr tuki
tuki

Pro

tuki forfeited this round.
JOHNANGEL

Con

JOHNANGEL forfeited this round.
tuki

Pro

tuki forfeited this round.
JOHNANGEL

Con

JOHNANGEL forfeited this round.
tuki

Pro

tuki forfeited this round.
JOHNANGEL

Con

JOHNANGEL forfeited this round.
tuki

Pro

tuki forfeited this round.
Posted by logicinlife 2 years ago
logicinlife
I must say, I vote Rooney, no matter which debate.
Posted by Truth_Exposed 2 years ago
Truth_Exposed
I don't think CON has ever even opened up nor read Scripture.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Precept to 1 Corinthians 15:3-4

Luke 24:6-7 -
6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
The all caps is an automatic conduct and grammar deduction
Posted by ButterCatX 2 years ago
ButterCatX
Pro insulted con by calling him a scientist (losing points when I vote on that). Pro even spelled scientist wrong and Pro's grammar stinks. Nobody is really debating. Con all capped his first round. Not a single source has been posted. Come on guys!