Warriorsblewa3-1lead
Dragon14

Did the Falcons choke?

Dragon14 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/14/2017 Category: Sports
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Warriorsblewa3-1lead

Pro

The Falcons choked terribly in the Super Bowl. They were up 28-3 in the second half and lost 34-28 in overtime. The Patriots destroyed them, but also the Falcons choked badly. If they were at least remotely good, they wouldn't have choked that big of a lead. They are bad and I don't know how they made it to the Super Bowl. Some people say the Patriots played good, but the Falcons choked. There is no excuse for that kind of blown lead.
Dragon14

Con

Actually I think that the Falcons didn't blow the lead. I think this because Tom Brady is such a good quarter back that the Officials knew that they would win so, the officials got bribed to let the Falcons score a lot. After the falcons score a bunch, Tom Brady knew he wanted to go ham. After he went ham he shut the game out.
Warriorsblewa3-1lead

Pro

Listen, the Falcons choked. I bet a blizzard from Dairy Queen on it. I thought at halftime, the lead was secure so I got confident. They made me buy a blizzard because they are so bad. If they would have just scored, this wouldn't even be an argument. There is no excuse for blowing a 28-3 lead. Hey, I have a joke for you. Why are the Falcons and Patriots similar? Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. 28+3=31. Falcons blew a 28-3 lead. Warriors blew a 3-1 lead.
Dragon14

Con

Listen, the Patriots are bad. Also you are a bandwagon. And you are a big sandwich. And I don't even like the Falcons. I like the Vikings and the Panthers.
Warriorsblewa3-1lead

Pro

There's nothing to even debate about. They were up 28-3.
Posted by Ginger_Slytherin 1 year ago
Ginger_Slytherin
The Falcons got so excited they were beating the Patriots that they forgot to play the rest of the game. I wanted the Falcons to win, but hey, there's always next year.
Posted by zach16williams 1 year ago
zach16williams
I mean ye they choked but Brady, Edelman and White did very well. This is also coming from a guy rooting for the Falcons.
Posted by LaMeLo_BaLL 1 year ago
LaMeLo_BaLL
I think the falcons choked misseribly in the super bowl because they were up 28-3 but yes.