SmexyShrexy69
cgt97

Did the Jews commit the Holocaust as a massive suicide?

cgt97

SmexyShrexy69

Pro

The Jews are despicable. To think that they could trick people all these years to thinking that they were "harmed." They just want our money those filthy bastards. Did you know that if a Jew doesn't add to his shekel horde every 10 minutes he goes into a coma? Yep it's true! You would think that they would know not to joke about serious this such as genocide, but no they didn't. Hitler did nothing wrong! He was pursuing the American dream of bettering himself through progress and hard work. The real culprit is the JEWS.
cgt97

Con

I really can't see how this can be anything except hate speak. Sure I'd like to see your warped perception on this very dark time in history. Bring your proof! I accept this debate!
SmexyShrexy69

Pro

Hey bud. I am so sorry you are so na"ve :( My proof is all around us. Look at one of the presidential candidates. Bernie Sanders=100% Jew=100% Bad. The Jews have planned this for so long now and now is their time to strike. They new that young Bernie would have the opportunity to become president this year so they decided to take one for the team. If Bernie becomes president then he will give all of our hards earned money to his Jewish brothers. Hitler was right. He saw this coming, but we can still stop this if we work together to destroy the Jews.
cgt97

Con

Interesting! Except there is one major flaw. The Holocaust is considered to have begun on January 30, 1933 when Adolf Hitler was granted chancellorship (1). Bernie Sanders was born September 8, 1941 in NYC (2).

(1) http://www.haaretz.com...
(2) http://www.biography.com...

I truly can not believe that this is an actual debate.
SmexyShrexy69

Pro

You are right. Bernie was born after the holocaust. But the Jewish people knew Bernie would come about due to the prophecies made by the Head Jew himself. How can you not believe this is real? This is an important issue facing America! You think I am crazy but at least I am not white or a Trump supporter. Stupid Cracker. Also .com is not a credible source! The only credibel websites have .gov or .org
cgt97

Con

The head Jew? I...I really don't know how to respond to this debate.

I know this is just a troll debate.

SmexyShrexy69

Pro

People this is a serious issue! I am not joking! Trump should be kicking the Jews out instead of the Mexicans!
cgt97

Con

Ah.

Well voters I ask for your vote because I am the only sane one here and if this isn't a troll and my opponent really feels this way they haven't shown any sources to back up the claim. I rest my case.
SmexyShrexy69

Pro

I would first of all like to thank the shrekster for his support in this important debate. This man obviously doesn't realize who I am. I have been running from the JFBI for over 20 years now because I know their secret. They know that if that secret would to get out into the public all of their assets would freeze. I used to have sources like "bernieiskey.org" that explained the Jewish strategy, but that website was seized. Another website, "jewsarereallygay.gov" was made by the German government and explained the plot and how innocent Hitler was. Voters think here! Think who you would trust. A trump supporter or me an unbiased critically thinking American.
cgt97

Con

Troll debate.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 1 year ago
ZeldaMafia
Con won as he should have.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
RFD continued...
Pro had no sources, so sources to Con.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
RFD

Neither conduct nor S&G impacted either debater's performance.

*Pro's Case*

1. Despicable jews have been tricking everyone all along about being harmed in the holocaust (mass suicide) to ultimately have bernie sanders elected so that all of "our" hard earned money goes to the jews.

-Con responds that sanders was born in 1941 after the start of the holocaust.

2. Jews fall into a coma if they don't earn money every 10 minutes.

-Dropped by Con, but this doesn't seem to impact the resolution of a calculated mass suicide, Pro doesn't give me a reason to think so, so Con didn't really need to respond...medically it doesn't seem to add up either, but I'm tabula rasa voter, right?

3. Jews don't know not to joke about being harmed.

-Dropped by Con, but again I fail to see the impact. Joking about being harmed-->mass suicide, what's the link?
Pro never showed one.

4. Hitler did nothing wrong by pursuing the american dream, jews are to blame, hitler knew about the bernie sanders plot all along so he was right.

-Con sourced and pointed out that bernie sanders's birth was post-beginning of holocaust.

*Con's Case*

1. Bernie Sanders was born in '41 and the holocaust, even the later estimates, started well before his existence and Con sourced it.

-Pro concedes bernie's birth, but points out that the Head jew made a prophecy of bernie anyway.

-Pro also contests that the source is .com, but this in and of itself does not invalidate the source's credibility, and upon inspection of the source, the .com did not impact my assessment of it, and the source seemed credible.

2. Who the f*ck is the Head jew?

-Pro never explained who this Head jew was, Con pointed it out, and it would have saved the bernie was born in 1941 problem for Pro's #1 case, but no.

No link between faked holocaust-->bernie sanders, Pro has no more case, arguments to Con.

Con's sources showed Sander's birth in 1941, and this destroyed Pro's case.
Pro had no s
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: MaxLamperouge// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Conduct, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Pro was either trolling or racist. Perhaps both. Conduct to Con. Con cited sources while Pro did not. Sources to Con.

[*Reason for removal*] Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to do more than simply state that one side had sources while the other didn't " they must establish the relevance of those sources as well.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: DebaterGood// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Pro only gave hate speech and propaganda as arguments. It was racist towards Jews, and was truly a joke. Full vote towards con, who really needed no rebuttals.

[*Reason for removal*] While the voter is allowed to award conduct in instances where he feels that one side is being insulting to a group of people, the voter is nonetheless required to assess those arguments if they want to award other points.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: iTziPocalyspe// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Con took whole debate as a joke, for such a serious topic

[*Reason for removal*] Though this could be viewed as a troll debate, it was not clear from the outset that this was the case, and as the voter says, Pro did appear to take it seriously. That means the voter is required to explain his point allocations, which he did not do. Stating that one side treated it as a joke is insufficient for any of the point allocations except conduct.
Posted by cgt97 1 year ago
cgt97
I really don't know where this has come to.
Posted by THESHREKSTER 1 year ago
THESHREKSTER
Want to fight MaxLamperouge.
Posted by MaxLamperouge 1 year ago
MaxLamperouge
If you think it is such a serious matter I challenge you to a debate on the subject. You can be pro and I will be Con.
Posted by THESHREKSTER 1 year ago
THESHREKSTER
cgt97 you are a filthy Trump supporter. Trump supporters have no value in life and deserve to be dropped off in the middle of the ocean so the sharks will get them.
Vote Placed by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
SmexyShrexy69cgt97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments. Comment #17 and #18