SilverishGoldNova
chompybeat

Did the Las Vegas shooting actually happen?

SilverishGoldNova has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/3/2018 Category: News

SilverishGoldNova

Con

I think it would be better to have a legitamate debate on this topic, rather than try to discuss it with someone who acts like a 5 year old.

Round 1. My opponents opening arguments.
Round 2. My arguments and rebuttal.
Round 3. My opponents rebuttal.

No ad hominem, and please give me some actual evidence rather than pictures of candlelight vigils.
chompybeat

Pro

Indeed, the evidence for the Las Vegas shooting is overwhelming. (There"s a better chance the earth is flat!) simply, I"ll just begin by stating there is no reason for them to make up such a story; there is evidence that come from both the supporters family (e.g., his girlfriend whom he lived with), the victims" families, eyewitnesses at the event (hundreds), police, etc. To believe this didn"t happen would to assert hundreds hallucinated this, the police *all* lied, the shooter"s girlfriend was wrong about whom she lived with, all the photographic evidence is photoshopped, and this man is missing or completely made up.
And I am curious as to why you believe this never happened.

Brayden
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
No i would win behind real facts not fake news nor fake facts like you want to believe is real. I only mentioned it once saying ignoring real death and injured people as sad. But that would not be my strength of my argument. My main strength would be dealing with real facts as my evidence not fake evidence.
Posted by SilverishGoldNova 6 months ago
SilverishGoldNova
Yes, you'd totally win by dismissing everything I say as "disgusting". Yes, totally. *sarcasm*
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Be happy i didnt accept your challenge... Because i know i would win with more convincing arguments and real facts. You don't have real evidence on your side i do. This is why you can't or don't want to argument with me...
SilverishGoldNova
Lets just add to the list quickly:

Coveny
Namemcname
FanboyMcTroll
Goldtop
Nd2400
SilverishGoldNova
Actually I think I'll respond to you further if you get me $1000 and superbowl tickets, otherwise I won't.
SilverishGoldNova
Confirmed, I'm not responding to you anymore. Could you please leave so I stop getting emails about your dismissive comments?
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Of course i will dismiss what you are saying because there are no real facts behind them.
SilverishGoldNova
Theres no point in responding to you, you just dismiss everything
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
So nothing else to say?
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
And to say it didnt happen when in fact it did is pretty sick. It like you saying 9/11 nor the holocaust didnt happen when there are real evidence on them both. Same with the las vagas shooting. Just because you watch same fake youtube video doesnt mean it is real evidence.