Ayden_Linden
BraidMyPubes

Did the moon Landings Really Happen?

Ayden_Linden

Pro

Hello, I am hoping to debate this topic with someone with good knowledge of the Apollo Program and the Space Race, the person who accepts this should have more than a laypersons concept of the Moon Landing and Space Race. For the first round, lease state that you accept the debate and clearly define your position on the topic, like so;

I believe that the events that had transpired between 1969 and 1972 were true regarding the Apollo Program, that Apollo 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17 did actually go to the Moon.
BraidMyPubes

Con

herro i am da asian physicist dat do da calcurations for da fake moon randing. I do da calcurations for da government, and I find dat da moon randings were impossiboro. So, i tell da george bush to fake da moon randings.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ah, I see, your arguments are absolutely undeniable, My view has forever been changed
BraidMyPubes

Con

i hope dat da revarations habe opened you eyes for da greatah good. The government is da irruminati and cannot be trusted.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ayden_Linden forfeited this round.
BraidMyPubes

Con

BraidMyPubes forfeited this round.
Ayden_Linden

Pro

Ayden_Linden forfeited this round.
BraidMyPubes

Con

BraidMyPubes forfeited this round.