CailouOfficial
sskiller55

Did your mom kill kennedy?

CailouOfficial

Pro

We all know your mom took the mlife of John F. Kennedy, we all know it is time for HER TO PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY she is the SCUM OF THIS DANG NEARTH AND WE NEED TO WHIPE HER OUT WITH A GOD DANG TACTICAL ANN FRANKKKKKK
sskiller55

Con

is there anything I have to say? Whatever makes you think MY mother killed the president JFK makes you so dumb that I don't even know what to say. there is new evidence provided that it was a 9 man job, all suspects are male and over 40-60, my mother is 31
CailouOfficial

Pro

No........you are super wrong......it is obvious that you mom is Jacqueline Kennedy...........you Buckarrrrokkkkkkoo scoundrel
sskiller55

Con

*dab* i win
CailouOfficial

Pro

Your mom is in fact a hit man who placed evidence for it to look as if other people did it....she shot Kennedy with a sniper rifle from a mile away....this would explain why a bullet missed once...
Lee Harvey was too close to miss......or your mom worked with him....explaining the "magic bullet".....both him and your mom shot to confuse investigators....but only Lee Harvey was caught that day in Dallas texas.
sskiller55

Con

I dabbed we all know I won