RossCarrington66
RGarland

Different Color/Size of regular lockers.

Started: 3/11/2015 Category: Fashion

RossCarrington66

Pro

I personally think that lockers should have more space and the owners own color opinion on it. And when the next year students come the process keeps going the same way over and over, because if teachers or faculty and staff listen closely they should hear at least some of the students saying something about their lockers. I'm a student at Leesville Road Middle School in NC Raleigh, and I'm in the 8th Grade on the Firebirds, and my name is Ross Carrington.
RGarland

Con

I would like to remind you that 1) Painting the lockers would take multiple days, including time to dry, and would be expensive and cause a huge mess. 2) Tons of lockers are fit in the school so they have to be small so their is enough. 3) You don't own the locker, the school does, as they can access it anytime and it's their building
RossCarrington66

Pro

RossCarrington66 forfeited this round.
RGarland

Con

RGarland forfeited this round.
RossCarrington66

Pro

RossCarrington66 forfeited this round.
RGarland

Con

RGarland forfeited this round.