Dinosaurs existed.

Edlvsjd has forfeited round #3.
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

Dinosaurs were an elaborate hoax, put on by early evolutionists. Dinosaur bones are actually bones from many different animals, with the missing bones made from plaster and the like. When you go to a museum, you're not even looking at what was originally found! All dino bones were "found" by people specifically looking for said bones, with many generally lumped into one area. This suggests planting these bones "Finding" a dino bone is a very lucrative business with a t-rex bone selling for $12 million dollars. People dig all the time. Miners, farmers, basement builders, etc. People explore all the time. Native Americans didn't find anything. No one knew dinosaurs existed until the late 1800's when someone theorized them, then after some fossilized teeth were found, an entire dinosaur was confirmed! Pro must state his case for why he believes that dinosaurs existed in round one. No semantics please. Arguments and rebuttals continue to R3, after which no new evidence may be presented. R5 is for final arguments, rebuttals and conlusions. Any sources may be used until they are found to be false info.
In 1990, "Sue" was found on a casual stroll. By a fossil hunter for a failing museum. Where did the rest of the fossils of all the dinos go? There were thousands of these monstrous beasts, but were not tripping over their remains? Evolution is a lie, atheists are so gullible!

I am a biblical creationist who holds to a literal six day creation and I will be arguing for the existence of dinosaurs. While many of the claims of evolutionists are certainly questionable to say the least, the existence of dinosaurs is undeniable. God created the magnificent behemoth and the fearsome leviathan on the same day he created man.

I have stated my case in round 1, and asked that pro state his case in round 1. Pro has yet to provide any evidence for his side. Pro maintains that dinosaurs existed, and are supported in the story of creation. While I believe the creation story to be true, there seems to be no mention of these fabled beasts. I'm not only interested in the Bible's account of unic... dinosaurs, I would be interested in any scientific evidence mostly, most of our voters are atheists, unable to see past the pseudoscience today's education system offers.

Biblically, many creatures can be referring to dinosaurs, most notably behemoth whose cedar-like tail fits only the description of the fossil record.

Scientifically, not only have we discovered thousands of dinosaur fossils, we have even unintentionally found soft tissues such as hemoglobin and collagen. These examples of dinosaur tissues are preserved within partly or mostly fossilized bones.

Historically, people have fought dragons and great serpents for mellenia. From the account of King Arthur and the dragon to the purported mokele mbembe in the Congo jungle, men have reported potential dinosaurs all throughout history.

Archaeologically, such artifacts as the Ica stones in Peru and temple carvings in Cambodia demonstrate a knowledge of and coexistence with dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs' existence is evident and to deny such is certainly constitutes a failure of rational thought. Dinosaurs once existed and may yet exist and they attest to the power and glory of God.

Thank you for tour time and consideration of my case.
Posted by Maccabee 2 months ago
I'm with pro on this one. There's just too much evidence for dinosaurs for them to be fake.
Posted by Edlvsjd 3 months ago
you're a stalker
Posted by ThinkBig 3 months ago
You're an idiot