SnazzyBro
acamen

Dinosaurs helped build the pyramids

SnazzyBro has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/21/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

SnazzyBro

Pro

The blocks of a pyramid are too large for people to move, it only makes sense that my big buddy tommy the t-rex helped build them, hes a pretty nice dude. Oh, also I got a call yesterday from my velociraptor that I left to rule over the dinosaurs, he said that they had plans to create the Egyptians and help them build some rad stuff. (I'm a time traveler)
acamen

Con

You are crazy AF. who in the world can be this dumb. It is clear that the legendary cucumbers built the temples. Since i now am a cucumber I know my own history. Search it you crazy dope!!!!!!
Posted by TallPeopleMatter 1 year ago
TallPeopleMatter
Yes alien's brought our dinosaurs to help build pyramids, then they ate the dinosaurs, and took off back home with a full belly 🤔👍🏻
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
Why does no one mention that they likely used elephants......

They're only the largest and strongest land animal currently in existence.