vegeta501
dannyc

Dinosaurs

vegeta501

Pro

Before we began I want to make something clear. One thing I see evolutionist like to do is blame creationist of being stupid because for a reason that has nothing to do with the topic. So please only point out what you think I did wrong about the topic and please give me FACTS on how dinosaurs "were not" alive when humans were.

So lets start off by saying most dinosaurs were the size of goats or they were plant eaters (look up a list of dinosaurs). I said this because someone will think would it be hard to live with a a lot of man huge man eating dinosaurs. Well most dinosaurs were not huge man eating beast. Also dinosaurs are still alive today like the lochness monster (whether you believe it or not) or even crocodiles. Aren't most dinosaurs the size of goats and crocs are bigger than goats. So you can't say dinosaurs were alive when humans were.
dannyc

Con

I accept. I look forward to your opening statement.
vegeta501

Pro

Okay I am happy to debate you. I made a mistake. I meant to say you can't say dinosaurs were not alive when humans were.
dannyc

Con

I understand but instead of using your opening statement to say that next time just write it in the comment section.

I have nothing to refute, and I'm in that position to refute claims made because common scientific knowledge and evidence dates dinosaurs living well before man. I assume we don't want to get into semantics over the definition of dinosaur as I believe you mean the dinosaurs which populated the earth rather than ancient beasts that are alive today e.g of extinct dinosaurs. Tyrannosaurus, rexBaronyx, Pachycephalosaurus, Seismosaurus, Utahraptor, Coelophysis, Parasaurolophus, Spinosaurus and Velociraptor.

Apart from that, really you havn't provided any evidence which highlights dinosaurs are still around or we crossed over, I mean that in terms of living at the same time. If you have please provide it, because the geological, biological and the dating methods make it very clear that modern humans (homo sapiens) never lived among dinosaurs.
vegeta501

Pro

I dont only beleive that crocs were around when humans were I think all dinosaurs were around when humans were. I have a question for you do you think dinosaurs evolved. (I dont).
dannyc

Con

Well you're saying 'were' as if humans are not around anymore. Humans and dinosaurs do not cross over in an evolutionary timeline. Yes all animals evolved.
vegeta501

Pro

vegeta501 forfeited this round.
dannyc

Con

dannyc forfeited this round.
vegeta501

Pro

vegeta501 forfeited this round.
dannyc

Con

dannyc forfeited this round.
Posted by vegeta501 4 years ago
vegeta501
I meant to say so you can't say dinosaurs were not alive when humans were.
Posted by pc131313 4 years ago
pc131313
Against every single scientific proof available on earth and every single archeologist on earth?
Errrrr...
The only argument someone could give here would be a link, man.
Posted by vegeta501 4 years ago
vegeta501
Yes I think dinosaurs were alive along with humans.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
So wait, are you trying to argue that dinosaurs and humans were around at the same time?
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 4 years ago
calculatedr1sk
vegeta501dannycTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was absolutely terrible in this debate, offering nothing whatsoever except "here's what I believe". Rather than present a very rudimentary argument, one which Pro certainly would have had no ability to overcome, and extending it to the end, Con gets a bit lazy and either takes his victory for granted or loses interest in the debate and doesn't want a victory because he feels it wasn't earned. Either way, he forfieted too, and so I agree with Ragnar that this was a fail debate that I can't vote for Con for, even though I realize he had the ability to outdebate Pro with his eyes closed.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
vegeta501dannycTied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE, as both sides dropped out... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most votes. By giving this one, it won't be prioritized in the system anymore.)